Overclockers Australia Forums

Overclockers Australia Forums (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/index.php)
-   PC Games (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Diablo 3/RoS Discussions / CLAN / PTR 2.1 LIVE (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=692070)

Bertross 29th January 2010 9:30 AM

Diablo 3/RoS Discussions / CLAN / PTR 2.1 LIVE

PTR 2.1 CURRENTLY LIVE - INFO HERE!

Hey guys and gals, I'm now the official owner of the Diablo 3 discussions thread. Please join the OCAU Australia Forum Community in Diablo III - RoS. You can search the clans/community by going to the bottom right corner and clicking on the Community Tab. From their go to Find Communities and type in OCAU and you will see us.

Quote:

CLAN###

ATM its an invite community until requested otherwise.
Clan Members are strictly invite only by me or one of our current Clan Officers who are.

JAXMAX#1867 jET_M@X - CURRENTLY ADMIN
FATMANTAN#6208 Fatmantan
jimmytim#6654 jimmytim903
Hzaife#1873 JamalH
HLKGAK#6909 tupac130996
Keggy#1238 Moakek
pOpArOb#1749 pOpArOb
Cannula#6861 Cannula
marduke#6393 moosi
BushElephant#1408 Bush Elephant

OFFICERS - please check ocau forum member list to see if person applying is an existing forum member before accepting their join request. ( Member list link on top bar next to FAQ and then search).

Quote:

HOW DO YOU APPLY TO OCAU CLAN

To expedite your request follow these steps:

1. Add yourself to the google doc (highlight your record in yellow). OCAU Official 2014 Clan List

2. Msg a friendly officer or Bertross that is online/ingame.

3. We will add you to the clan manually once you have requested an invite here. We will be only adding you manually now because i have turned off auto request.

4. Applicants are needing to have 500 posts and be a OCAU for 12 months, No accept-ions sorry. Clans are for OCAU frequents only. Unless otherwise reviewed by me or an officer.

Done.
OCAU Official 2014 Clan List - Only Active players make the cut sorry as their is 205 Max players allowed. ####LIMITED APPLICANT SPACES ATM####

NEW RULE#### - INACTIVE PLAYERS FOR 21 DAYS WILL BE WARNED HERE AND IN GAME AND REMOVED FROM THE CLAN ON THE 28TH DAY####
This rule does not apply if you add to the Doc your away from x-y date or your dead or quit diablo etc...

Quote:

COMMON RULES

# Zero tolerance of swearing intentially to other clan members here or in game. Officers or myself will give a warning and pm me here and explain the context.

# Botting I'll have to ask once to stop it or I'll be forced to remove you from the clan and report you to admins here if its on discussion about aquiring it. I have recently learnt that boting on this forum is also an offence so we are breaking rules here and via blizzard. I certainly don't want to indicate its OK to do so when I have said I don't mind previously. I have to make a decision and cannot be a fence sitter about it so appoligies. Clearly a lot don't agree and I have to cater for the majority and rules so if you want to bot do so in your own clan/community/lone wolf. Nothing personal.

# Happy times. Please don't harass each other about silly topics. Learn to live together and play fair. We are all mates here so let's keep it on topic (most of the time :p ) and yeah keep it pleasent for new comers and welcome them.

Thanks.

Quote:

SOME GUIDES AND SITES TO HELP OLD AND NEW DIABLO 3 PLAYERS.
WHERE TO FIND THE NEW LEGENDARY CRAFTING MATERIALS

Diablo III Official Forums - General Discussions

Diablo III Official Reaper Of Souls Website - Find all the new information about the newly upcoming expansion to Diablo III

Diablo Fans - All the current news you will need for Diablo III-RoS, also uses blue tracker posts.

Elemental Discussion and explaination

Everything you should know about DPS - Detailed.

Full set list

DIABLOFANS TORMENT LEGENDARY DROP RATE ALL CLASSES

How Cooldown Reduction works guide - LINK TO CALCULATOR

Onthax 24th February 2010 2:09 PM

anyone heard anything new?

Ravennoir 24th February 2010 4:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onthax (Post 11496299)
anyone heard anything new?

Only that the starcraft Beta has been released, so everyone is focused on that :p (news wise)

I heard release of 2012 for D3, dont know how correct it is

Snatch 24th February 2010 7:23 PM

The most recent news was reveals of the female versions of the Barbarian and Monk. Nothing exciting really, I'm guessing the 5th class reveal will be at blizzcon this year.

darenwilko 24th February 2010 7:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravennoir (Post 11497043)

I heard release of 2012 for D3, dont know how correct it is

Asked at GAME about release date... On their system it says 30 Nov 2010.

I did ask about star craft 2 - They have no date at all for that...
I wonder if diablo 3 will come first?

Either way i wish it would hurry up!

bennyling 24th February 2010 8:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darenwilko (Post 11497715)

If it is released then I will eat my hat.

Not that I have a hat to eat, but still.

Philll 24th February 2010 8:11 PM

Quote:

I'm surprised they even knew what you were talking about. The PC section in any GAME store takes up about 3% of floor space.

Is this game DX11 or anything?

Sebstar 24th February 2010 8:14 PM

Quote:

Blizzard already confirmed it won't be out this year but I'm holding out for a December 2011 release :D

iNoob 24th February 2010 8:16 PM

Ive stopped caring about Diablo 3.

Its going to turn into like WOW, waste of money and time.

SeiferCQGL 24th February 2010 8:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iNoob (Post 11497932)

BLASPHEMY!

Philll 24th February 2010 8:19 PM

Quote:

:lol: Right. Might want to check with every other PC gamer in existence on that one.

Autti 24th February 2010 8:23 PM

Quote:

you really are a noob.

For current info head over to diii.net
the main page has all current info on D3 and the wiki section has a lot of information and we also add to it when new data is available.

Forums are also good fun, just watch out for people whining that it looks like a wow clone, and that it won't be successful because its a sequel and because they wan't to make money.

Also we will be handing out beta-keys when they come around to prominent members, so enjoy :)

Goose1981 24th February 2010 9:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autti (Post 11497982)
For current info head over to diii.net
the main page has all current info on D3 and the wiki section has a lot of information and we also add to it when new data is available.

What date was the latest piece of news on the main page released about the game?

Not including fan art or stuff about Diablo 2..?

Fresh79 24th February 2010 9:20 PM

Quote:

FYI - Diablo 3 isn't pay to play.

Autti 24th February 2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goose1981 (Post 11498177)
What date was the latest piece of news on the main page released about the game?

Not including fan art or stuff about Diablo 2..?

18th of February, Bashiok (blizzard employee) mentioned that the choice of gender was purely aesthetic and has no effect on attributes, skills or any game affecting mechanic.

Obviously we can't continually report about D3 because well, its a Blizzard game and they are tight lipped, but if something new comes out you will see it there within hours, and will be added to the Wiki asap.

Since it is a D3 fan site we obviously have a lot of coverage of D2, Starcraft2 and Torchlight was reported heavily on the main page because of its relationship to the Diablo franchise.