Overclockers Australia Forums

Overclockers Australia Forums (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/index.php)
-   PC Games (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Official Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Thread (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=692070)


moosi 9th May 2012 1:22 PM

dick hunter will be annoying in pvp, but yeah clearing the room, barbs all the way :) monk is pretty damn strong for single targets. I'm still tossing between barbs and monk.

This is probably one of the most difficult choices i've faced with a PC game so far this year.

PsychoSmiley 9th May 2012 1:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geno (Post 14354497)
I don't really have the same luxury of time to game these days, in comparison to when Diablo 1/2 were out lol.. Sort of need to investigate the play styles more so I can dedicate my time to one as opposed to all. Witch doctor looks 'different' though - so much croud control!

If it's like Diablo though it works both ways. You can join a game, smash shit for 20-30 minutes then quit. It isn't WoW, you don't have to organise for 4 hours beforehand to ensure you have a full party and allocate a subsequent 4 hours to finish it. You join and you kill stuff.

Scorpion121 9th May 2012 1:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EP1C (Post 14354490)
Can anyone post a link to videos of all the cut scenes from d1 and d2 in order so we can get up to speed?

It's been years since i finished them and have forgotten it all

I've seen similar video edits for God of War and Mass Effect etc but trying to find one for Diablo



This one is pretty cool.

Bertross 9th May 2012 1:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoSmiley (Post 14354755)
If it's like Diablo though it works both ways. You can join a game, smash shit for 20-30 minutes then quit. It isn't WoW, you don't have to organise for 4 hours beforehand to ensure you have a full party and allocate a subsequent 4 hours to finish it. You join and you kill stuff.

the perfect game maybe, this why i loved the PC street fighter games! few rounds after dinner and then sex with the misses! perfect. then coffee and more games.

reags 9th May 2012 1:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorpion121 (Post 14354758)
movie

This one is pretty cool.

awesomeness thanks for that :thumbup:

sam1123 9th May 2012 1:47 PM

Heres a transcript of a recent interview:

http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Let...512335#U512335

Some interesting details on things I havnt seen before.

Zabba 9th May 2012 4:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam1123 (Post 14354827)
Heres a transcript of a recent interview:

http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Let...512335#U512335

Some interesting details on things I havnt seen before.

Thanks for the info... :thumbup:

I particularly liked this anwer:

Quote:

Guest-2203: Many people are trying to get world first 60 and think it is doable in as little as 20 hours. Can you give us any insight on this?
JayWilson: World's first what?
:D

k1ll3r 9th May 2012 4:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bertross (Post 14354760)
the perfect game maybe, this why i loved the PC street fighter games! few rounds after dinner and then sex with the misses! perfect. then coffee and more games.

Hahaha classic. Your break from games is sex :thumbup:

Bertross 9th May 2012 5:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k1ll3r (Post 14355511)
Hahaha classic. Your break from games is sex :thumbup:

of course man! i can only play for an hour or 2 then need a rest and recoup :p

Petrov 9th May 2012 5:14 PM

While you're waiting for 15 may, the Path of Exile open beta stress test weekend is running this weekend from 11-13 May. I guarantee if some of you guys enjoyed D1 or D2 you'll adore PoE, as I do. Anyway, a way to pass some time...

Petrov.

TaroT 9th May 2012 5:46 PM

yeah i just got in the beta on that and downloading now
i do like the look of it

Bertross 9th May 2012 6:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaroT (Post 14355667)
yeah i just got in the beta on that and downloading now
i do like the look of it

Diamond pack anyone :p

tenfold 9th May 2012 6:33 PM

Silly question, but am I going to be able to install this and wait for the 15th, or will I have to wait for the whole lot to unlock?

Bertross 9th May 2012 6:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenfold (Post 14355817)
Silly question, but am I going to be able to install this and wait for the 15th, or will I have to wait for the whole lot to unlock?

Install now. Unlock 15th then play.

I hate to be the IT when the game launches lol. Like when your house overloads the power and the lights dim. But on a global level :)

Petrov 9th May 2012 7:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bertross (Post 14355803)
Diamond pack anyone :p

If anyone is keen to try the Path of Exile beta (in my humble opinion more akin to d1 and d2 than d3 itself is), let me know and I may give you a beta key.

Petrov.


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 1:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
OCAU is not responsible for the content of individual messages posted by others.
Other content copyright Overclockers Australia.