Overclockers Australia Forums

Overclockers Australia Forums (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/index.php)
-   PC Games (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Diablo 3/RoS Discussions / CLAN / PTR 2.1 LIVE (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=692070)

Jim-podiatrist 14th May 2012 3:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bertle (Post 14370778)
I just rang EB to see if my D3CE had shipped, they said its packing right now and said they are based in QLD (I am in Brisbane) so i SHOULD get it tomorrow. Weds at the latest.

I would have thought that given anyone can download the game and install it, Blizzard would have had a function for you to add the game to your battlenet account upon proof of purchase.

That way you don't need to even open your CE......

Bertross 14th May 2012 3:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatmantan (Post 14370800)
Thanks for ruining my CE surprise!! :mad:

INSTABAN!!!!

LMAO its all over the web and on Blizzard. I just want the Model/USB and Artbook.

Fatmantan 14th May 2012 3:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bertross (Post 14370810)
LMAO its all over the web and on Blizzard. I just want the Model/USB and Artbook.

Yeah i know :D

I was just shielding myself from it :(

Bertross 14th May 2012 3:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatmantan (Post 14370818)
Yeah i know :D

I was just shielding myself from it :(

Walking around the city and online with your eyes shut. Bahahahah or just squinting between your fingers hehehe

i know what you mean though, but since i was to tight to order CE i was fine with seeing it. Man is one sexy box and loot inside :)

droopz 14th May 2012 3:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bertross (Post 14370822)
Walking around the city and online with your eyes shut. Bahahahah or just squinting between your fingers hehehe

i know what you mean though, but since i was to tight to order CE i was fine with seeing it. Man is one sexy box and loot inside :)

http://images.wikia.com/himym/images...deprivator.png

Bertross 14th May 2012 3:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by droopz (Post 14370827)

Exactly that! hehehehe im getting a headache looking at my gmail waiting for my codes to pop in!

Be awesome if you could unlock Tyrael after playing it with all characters in Hell mode. He even gets his own loots drops to.

Fatmantan 14th May 2012 3:49 PM

Pretty much that :lol:

Oh well, i'll have it in my hot little hands tomorrow! Cant wait!!

meremortal 14th May 2012 3:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatmantan (Post 14370800)
Thanks for ruining my CE surprise!! :mad:

INSTABAN!!!!

As if!!!!!!!!!?????? :confused: LOL...

They've only had all the contents on display to buy on youtube and EB Games and Blizzard for about 6 months??

Hanging for my little skull thingy

Jim-podiatrist 14th May 2012 4:00 PM

I think fatmantan was surely joking meremortal. :thumbup:

However if anyone spoils any of the story, I'll come and rape u with a spoon. Just quietly.

Bertross 14th May 2012 4:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim-podiatrist (Post 14370869)

no he is shaking his head, but kinda of excited to get his!

Fatmantan 14th May 2012 4:03 PM

Quote:

Yes and No.

There are few things left in this world where you get surprised. I wanted the CE to be a surprise for me, so never went out to actively seek what was inside it.

Pictures in this thread are kinda hard to miss.

Oh well, as i said i'll have it in my hands tomorrow. No biggie.

Jim-podiatrist 14th May 2012 4:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatmantan (Post 14370881)
Yes and No.

There are few things left in this world where you get surprised. I wanted the CE to be a surprise for me, so never went out to actively seek what was inside it.

Pictures in this thread are kinda hard to miss.

Oh well, as i said i'll have it in my hands tomorrow. No biggie.

You did well getting to the day before release to not find out. Pity it happened today!

I'm almost inclined to not browse any forum incase there is one absolute tool that spoils the game.

damox 14th May 2012 4:07 PM

Quote:

However if anyone spoils any of the story, I'll come and rape u with a spoon. Just quietly.

Turns out; the whole game you are Diablo - you get to cruise around in OP mode and just stomp out silly wizards and monks.

/spoils

Annihilator69 14th May 2012 4:10 PM

Alright, I covered the pics with links hidden behind Spoiler tags instead.
I just thought it was pretty common knowledge what was included in the CE box.

But yeah don't spoil the story, I'm not going to watch the behind the scenes DVD or open the artwork book until I complete the game.

hystericalme 14th May 2012 4:23 PM

Anyone else get billed extra by JB HiFi on their order? I got this from them this arvo so looks like it's widespread.

Quote:

Hi Guys,

Thank you for pre-ordering Diablo 3 Collector’s Edition through JB Hifi Online.

It has come to our attention that some of your orders have been charged $195.00 instead of the $137.00 as per your original pre-order confirmation. At this stage we are not sure how many orders have been affected by this system error.

If you believe that you have been charged $195.00 instead of $137.00, please reply to this email with your order ID and we will look into it.

We regret any inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards,