Overclockers Australia Forums

Overclockers Australia Forums (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/index.php)
-   PC Games (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Diablo 3/RoS Discussions / CLAN / PTR 2.1 LIVE (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=692070)

Bertross 15th May 2012 2:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorrow (Post 14374559)
I'm thinking I want to roll a barbarian, but I also think its going to be the most popular class, and I dont want to be 1 of 4 barbarians in 1 game.

almost every game i joined in beta was Barb Barb Barb, for this im not going barb 1st, its WD or DH

Sharpe 15th May 2012 2:07 PM

I went Barbarian in D2...will do so again - such an awesome class. The most 'hands on'.

Might also try demon hunter.

EDIT: apparently my copy has been despatched from dick smith - at least that's what the customer service person said via email. Wonder when it'll arrive? Tomorrow?

droopz 15th May 2012 2:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bertross (Post 14374562)
almost every game i joined in beta was Barb Barb Barb, for this im not going barb 1st, its WD or DH

I planned on being a Monk ever since i saw the promo art. I figured no one will want to play a bald guy wearing anal beads so all the drops would be mine :leet:

Zangetsu 15th May 2012 2:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by droopz (Post 14374566)
I planned on being a Monk ever since i saw the promo art. I figured no one will want to play a bald guy wearing anal beads so all the drops would be mine :leet:

ditto.. lol

Orphan 15th May 2012 2:10 PM

I played the Wizard and DH in the stress test, gonna be playing a DH first off in full release. While I will probably play the other classes they don't interest me all that much. The witch doctor is the most unique but I am unsure if it would be something I liked though the Druid was my fave class in D2.

chargin 15th May 2012 2:10 PM

Quote:

Doesnt everyone get their own drops though? The loot isnt shared among the group.

Bertross 15th May 2012 2:11 PM

Quote:

hope you can upgrade the anal beads though.

that seven sided strike is pretty awesome i must admit. His range is longer then you think to.

ravescar 15th May 2012 2:12 PM

Quote:

I figured no one will want to play a bald guy wearing anal beads so all the drops would be mine :leet:

Except chinese(due to ties with Buddhism, kung fu and classic text), in most chinese forum for games I frequent, majority want monk for their 1st char for D3.

that and plus everyone else who want to be Chuck Norris of D3.

Zangetsu 15th May 2012 2:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chargin (Post 14374579)
Doesnt everyone get their own drops though? The loot isnt shared among the group.

just means that there won't be many people buying and it'll probably be cheaper on the AH since it doesn't have such a big demand

soulblade64 15th May 2012 2:14 PM

Quote:

except everyone playing gets their own set of drops, drops aren't shared.

Fresh79 15th May 2012 2:16 PM

Looks like Monk has potentially very high single target DPS too, which will be necessary for Inferno.

Djuice 15th May 2012 2:16 PM

While you are all playing with your Melee character, I'll be sitting back Kill stealing :D

Mwhahahahh, EAT MAGIC MISSILE!!!!

Manou12 15th May 2012 2:17 PM

hey ppl when do the servers go live?

Bertross 15th May 2012 2:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manou12 (Post 14374602)

lol 5pm 10 char...

Zangetsu 15th May 2012 2:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manou12 (Post 14374602)

5.01pm eastern states

today