Overclockers Australia Forums

Overclockers Australia Forums (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/index.php)
-   PC Games (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Diablo 3/RoS Discussions / CLAN / PTR 2.1 LIVE (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=692070)

insidious 31st May 2012 11:47 PM

Me, ArTy and his two mates managed to smash him after 6 tries. 2 DH and 2 Wiz glass cannons ftw! Who needs tanks? :lol:

hosh0 31st May 2012 11:54 PM

And my account got hacked, all my items gone all my stash gone and all my gold gone. Yippeee.

Manou12 31st May 2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidious (Post 14428175)
Me, ArTy and his two mates managed to smash him after 6 tries. 2 DH and 2 Wiz glass cannons ftw! Who needs tanks? :lol:

tanks are as good as dummies in inferno any way lol ... looking past my repair bill so far in inferno act 2 ... easily over 300k lol ... should have rolled a dh ... hmmm

soulblade64 1st June 2012 5:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hosh0 (Post 14428185)
And my account got hacked, all my items gone all my stash gone and all my gold gone. Yippeee.

Did you have an authenticator?

A_C 1st June 2012 6:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Radiant (Post 14427660)
did they change the conditions for nephalem valour? Just killed azmodan and didnt get it, moved to the next act and what i had before disappeared.

NV will unbuff if you change act or skills. Also you should have 5 stacks of NV before Azmodan, because NV increases your drops for bosses, aswell as buffing an extra 15% MF for elites.

Smegenstein 1st June 2012 6:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azzan (Post 14427579)
yer i used templar at the start since im a wizard but he didnt do much damage. enchantress is heaps better imo.
my templar can do 2550 dps with 1820 str and 670 dps weapon, but enchantress can do 4950 dps with 1550 int and 1130 dps weapon.

So you mean to tell me your enchantress does about double the dps of your templar when your echantress' weapon has about double the dps of your templars weapon? I am shocked!

A_C 1st June 2012 6:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulblade64 (Post 14428368)
Did you have an authenticator?

No he didn't.

MOIRAE 1st June 2012 6:40 AM

Finally making progress in Inferno.

I seemed to get stuck at the north gate quest in Act 1. For three days I was getting pretty much instapwned by <insert random champion pack here>.

A couple of minor gear upgrades and I managed to smash it past the Skele King and should get to the butcher this evening...Then I will proceed to farm his pink arse for several days.

I still have low dps however. 15k for the wizard. Still manage to kite kill all the packs pretty easily with the templar holding my hand/healing/stunning.

Saving for better gear.....will get easier until I even have a look at act 2.

Thoroughly enjoying the game atm.....

roamin 1st June 2012 6:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_C (Post 14428405)
No he didn't.

I don't get why ppl don't have authenticators on there accounts. free mobile app that takes 2 mins. Who ever doesn't have one that has there account hacked I don't feel sorry for you. EVERYONE knows about them. Everyone's knows hacking is rife so what do you expect.

Blizzard keep saying there's no reports of hacking on ppl who have an authenticator. Not to say its bullet proof. But its been successful so far.

Linkin 1st June 2012 7:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roamin (Post 14428439)
I don't get why ppl don't have authenticators on there accounts. free mobile app that takes 2 mins. Who ever doesn't have one that has there account hacked I don't feel sorry for you. EVERYONE knows about them. Everyone's knows hacking is rife so what do you expect.

Blizzard keep saying there's no reports of hacking on ppl who have an authenticator. Not to say its bullet proof. But its been successful so far.

Because I don't have a smartphone to download the authenticator on?

MOIRAE 1st June 2012 7:11 AM

Yeah seriously just get an authenticator...

They are much better now. Better in the way that they can be turned on and off.

I used the first iphone authenticator with wow which was fine...until my phone borked on me and it took four days to remove.

Now you can turn them on and off easily, get messages sent to your mobiles if anything is happening with your account....etc....etc...its easy.

After my phone died on me I ordered one of the keyring authenticators from blizzard. Cost $5 and arrived within two weeks. I only activated it last week. Been sitting on my desk for a year.

If you get hacked with an authenticator, I would be concerned. IF you get hacked without an authenticator...well???

d1ng0d4n 1st June 2012 7:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkin (Post 14428448)

This for some^. I change my Rom and a million other things on my phone frequently, so no point installing it on my phone when I wipe it often. Ordered a keytag from Blizzard anyway.

EDIT: MOIRAE, Cheap authenticator, mine cost me $27 or something. That's with postage.

SneakyBastd 1st June 2012 7:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roamin (Post 14428439)
I don't get why ppl don't have authenticators on there accounts. free mobile app that takes 2 mins.

Because when you can't log into their retarded game (and their latest patch is stuck in a loop - AGAIN) there is no need for an authenticator. :p

mortal 1st June 2012 7:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmf (Post 14426730)
Retailers have a right to charge whatever they want.
It's very simple? Don't know why people assume games are different to other products.

I guess that's why the ACCC and FT are investigating this shit....right?

Ravennoir 1st June 2012 7:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkin (Post 14428448)

You can always go for the old fashion authenticator