Overclockers Australia Forums

Overclockers Australia Forums (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/index.php)
-   PC Games (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Diablo 3/RoS Discussions / CLAN / PTR 2.1 LIVE (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=692070)

~kraven 2nd June 2012 1:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_mordred2095 (Post 14431696)
Not all gold sellers hack/steal/whatever. Your stereotype isn't accurate.

Did you have an authenticator attached to your account?

Didn't mean all. Was just haven't played with anyone else so assuming it was that. Know there's plenty of good sellers...

Sucks trying to play to build back up but man it's a tough slog.

Of and had Authenticator enabled through iPhone too...

gregpolk 2nd June 2012 2:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buc Nasty (Post 14431491)
are there auto bid programs for the AH already? everytime I tried to bid on the same item it tells me its too low and the minimum bid goes up.

Yes there's an autobid, it's called the auction house. It works like ebay. You enter a max and it will beat anyone bidding below your max until it reaches it.

Big bro got hacked, lost 1 nice legendary. Bliz support is doing the roll back so while we wait we've started new characters. Trying out WD. Fun throwing spiders at everyone.

Autti 2nd June 2012 2:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregpolk (Post 14432429)
Trying out WD. Fun throwing spiders at everyone.

Unfortunately at the moment the WD is the least viable inferno class, it can deal massive damage but has no damage mitigation and can't kite well at all meaning you get 1 shotted.

Geno 2nd June 2012 2:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autti
Unfortunately at the moment the WD is the least viable inferno class, it can deal massive damage but has no damage mitigation and can't kite well at all meaning you get 1 shotted.

Whats spirit walk again?

Sebstar 2nd June 2012 2:49 PM

inferno is such a crock of shit its not even funny. did blizzard actually bother to test this before implementing it*?

Whats the point offarming hell until you can buy gear good enough for inferno? sigh, blizzard dropped the ball on this one.

* it's a rhetorical

jmart38 2nd June 2012 2:59 PM

Finally up to act III

27 barbarian bout 240dps and 2.5k health at the moment from memory.

Autti 2nd June 2012 3:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geno (Post 14432494)
Whats spirit walk again?

a shit version of smoke screen on a 15 second cooldown. Trust me, you need to use a lot more than every 15 seconds.

Sebstar you obviously don't understand diablo. It has always been about grinding gear to beat the final boss. Why do you expect to be able to beat the hardest difficulty so easily?

Phosphor94 2nd June 2012 3:07 PM

Whats the best way to stack GF and MF?

I just bought some gear but forgot about my GF so shit went from 70% to 30%
:C

Radioactiv3 2nd June 2012 3:13 PM

Quote:

Whats the point offarming hell until you can buy gear good enough for inferno? sigh, blizzard dropped the ball on this one.
Act 1 is fine... Act2 + gets pretty ridiculous and is a massive step from hell to inferno act 1. takes alottt of gear

Autti 2nd June 2012 3:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phosphor94 (Post 14432551)
Whats the best way to stack GF and MF?

I just bought some gear but forgot about my GF so shit went from 70% to 30%
:C

with high MF And GF gear??

My advice is this. Pick on to maximize, it's a lot cheaper than finding items with both affixes, and they require different strategies.

GF is easier, stacking 120% isn't hard, just make sure you have the killing speed for Act1 inferno which the best spot to run. I make around 70-90k an hour running act1 with GF gear. Start on the warden quest, port to either the woods or the forsaken cemetery to kill 3 champ packs fast. Some classes find the festering woods easier, and there is always 5 packs their.
I find the crypts easier and with the destructible there is a lot more gold. Kill 3 packs to get some NV stacks.

Port to leorics manor and run backwards to kill the 50 cultists, quick and LOTS of gold.

Do the jailer with 5 stacks, and then butcher as you can get some nice armour of them, but any weapon you find will be garbage. Rinse repeat.

For MF you HAVE to be in act3. That is where the highest tier drops and really the only place worth running as you will be finding 1k dps weapons regularly.

Again as much MF as you can spare so that you still survive and kill packs. Start at the Rakkis Crossing as you have Tyreal as a tank for you (he can kill some champ packs if you stay dead) and go back to kill champ packs in the icy area (cant remember name) and then do rakkis crossing and kill the seigebreaker.

Alternately you can do Act4 chest farming if you cant survive act3.

GF is better than MF'ing for most people as they can't run Act3 and hence wont find 1k dps weapons

Phosphor94 2nd June 2012 3:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autti (Post 14432571)
*snip*

I just hit Act 2 in NM :C

Autti 2nd June 2012 3:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phosphor94 (Post 14432578)
I just hit Act 2 in NM :C

well then you shouldn't be worring about MFing or Gfing, just leveling :)

Elmf 2nd June 2012 3:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kraven (Post 14431644)
I have authentication enabled, that's why i'm pissed off. Assuming it was something to do with buying the gold... sell it then steal it? I thought if you had authentication enabled it stopped the hacking?

It does suck you got hacked, but it's not like you earnt what you had anyway.

r8response 2nd June 2012 3:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kraven (Post 14431521)
Took the 1m gold i bought (waste of $25) and all my gear. Ruined the weekend as from what i can see takes 24-48 hours to restore? How up to date is the restore??

Sucked in is all i have to say.

You deserved it.

zaneus 2nd June 2012 3:54 PM

I dont quite understand why people are complaining about the difficulty of inferno. Sure instakills are annoying but its a far cry better then the final difficulty in diablo 2. in order to get a challenge you'd have to do uber bosses which got boring as it was the same 3 bosses in the same level every time. Inferno is challenging and you really have to grind it out to get anywhere.

If it was easy then it would get boring fairly quick.