Overclockers Australia Forums

Overclockers Australia Forums (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/index.php)
-   PC Games (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Diablo 3/RoS Discussions / CLAN / PTR 2.1 LIVE (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=692070)


vltrb-0 3rd June 2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooti3 (Post 14434239)
my character has completely disappeared.

I login and it asks to create a new character?

WTF?

wrong server ;)

Hooti3 3rd June 2012 11:16 AM

its all good. Log back in and it's back.

PHEW!!!

Azrael 3rd June 2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ener (Post 14434102)
and this dropped in ponies
pix

Oh the lulz, thats awesome.

Sebstar 3rd June 2012 11:29 AM

uhm so i watched that athenelive guy's run of diablo on all difficulties and he shows a snapshot of his char. At the end it says like 270k dps, and he crits pretty much every shot. Never seems to chug a health potion, even when he's on 0 health.

anyone?

Xytech 3rd June 2012 11:33 AM

Dilemma:

Playing a wizard on HC. Currently level 36. Only issue is - I don't quite know what I'll do when I eventually die. It may involve throwing my screen at the window and/or never playing again. Thoughts?

GeneralDeath 3rd June 2012 11:41 AM

Thanks for that guys
:thumbup::D

Frontl1ne 3rd June 2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xytech (Post 14434278)
Dilemma:

Playing a wizard on HC. Currently level 36. Only issue is - I don't quite know what I'll do when I eventually die. It may involve throwing my screen at the window and/or never playing again. Thoughts?

You'll most likely die from doing something insanely stupid haha. I'm currently playing through HC with my friend (we're level 38) and he's had to re-level his character about 3 times after he died from doing stupid stuff :lol:

I think if either of us died at this point, we wouldn't bother re-leveling anymore.

joe_sixpack 3rd June 2012 12:16 PM

Is anyone here up to Diablo act 4 inferno? I'd like to buy the plans for the inferno level staff of herding, I just need to join a game on the last quest.

Pandabot#1500

edit: Nevermind found a glitch to skip to it myself.

Xytech 3rd June 2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frontl1ne (Post 14434322)
You'll most likely die from doing something insanely stupid haha. I'm currently playing through HC with my friend (we're level 38) and he's had to re-level his character about 3 times after he died from doing stupid stuff :lol:

I think if either of us died at this point, we wouldn't bother re-leveling anymore.

Sounds about right. I've been pretty careful/lucky so far and haven't lost a HC char yet, but I am realistic and know that all it takes is one horrific lag spike and it is curtains :(. I guess I'll just try and enjoy the game until that fateful day!

pduthie_au 3rd June 2012 12:38 PM

Could use a hand to kill Izual in Nightmare - getting frozen all the time so need someone to distract him.

Edit: Never mind, got him

Azrael 3rd June 2012 12:52 PM

Argh, ive rolled Izual 22 times now, and still no Plans for the staff :S

On the other hand the 4 people who have rolled him with me at various points have all got the plans. Maybe im bugged.

gregpolk 3rd June 2012 1:24 PM

I've found it 3 times now. Shame you can't sell/trade it :(

joe_sixpack 3rd June 2012 1:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azrael (Post 14434459)
Argh, ive rolled Izual 22 times now, and still no Plans for the staff :S

On the other hand the 4 people who have rolled him with me at various points have all got the plans. Maybe im bugged.

Once Izual is dead, can't you just go buy the plans?

edit: I've got the Hellish Staff of Herding myself now... Saving coin to get the Inferno one made... 1million.. :(

Azrael 3rd June 2012 1:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe_sixpack (Post 14434534)
Once Izual is dead, can't you just go buy the plans?

edit: I've got the Hellish Staff of Herding myself now... Saving coin to get the Inferno one made... 1million.. :(

Nup, can only go buy the plans for the next level after you have found them at least once.

Sebstar 3rd June 2012 1:46 PM

okay so i just finished normal with a DH and all I can say is

OVERPOWERED

seriously, no wonder my wizard felt so shit playing through the game. 1k dps, 3k life at lvl 30, it's nuts. bows, xbows and 1xbows drop ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I found about 15 rare xbows and 1 rare wand. playing on my wiz, i found the exact same thing.

sigh


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 12:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
OCAU is not responsible for the content of individual messages posted by others.
Other content copyright Overclockers Australia.