Overclockers Australia Forums

Overclockers Australia Forums (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/index.php)
-   PC Games (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Diablo 3/RoS Discussions / CLAN / PTR 2.1 LIVE (http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=692070)


jimmytim903 20th June 2012 11:20 PM

BTW it took three times longer to kill azmodan just standing right in front of him compared to yesterday, zombie bear is !@#$ed:
Witch Doctor - Spirit Vessel: Spirit Vessel does not allow you to walk through enemy collision. (I want my gold back, I died 50% because of this)
Witch Doctor - Zombie Charger: Zombie Bears stop abruptly with small bumps of physics. (say 25%)
Witch Doctor - Zombie Charger: Zombie Bears are not casting properly on slopes. (25%)

...I'll start building my level 7 barb...

blackbunny 21st June 2012 12:00 AM

any1 wants to buy my d3 account? u also get a box it came in, and a notepad and a lvl 60 DH.

gregpolk 21st June 2012 12:22 AM

Jimmy, have you considered not using the broken spell until it's fixed. I'm sure it's a lovely spell but is there really no other spell that can go in that slot?

japes 21st June 2012 1:00 AM

Heh, diablofans awash with Barbarians whinging about how easy Inferno is now. Blizzard have really dropped the ball.

Started levelling one tonight as a faceroll farmbot.

Henry 21st June 2012 1:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japes (Post 14488700)
Heh, diablofans awash with Barbarians whinging about how easy Inferno is now. Blizzard have really dropped the ball.

Started levelling one tonight as a faceroll farmbot.

So it's time to ditch my wizard and just gear up my barb? Levelled a Wizard because the Barbarian was too much effort at the start of inferno

Cannula 21st June 2012 1:44 AM

Lol, so much damn lag. Might have to fire up LOD. :Pirate:

runkett 21st June 2012 2:48 AM

Not sure why I was hoping monks would be any better in inferno now - still brings now joy at all. probably broken even on gold vs repairs running act 2. Still way too much stupid shit that can kill you,and swing speed seems super slow now (on the few gaps where you get to swing rather than run out of different coloured fire) and i didnt even stack IAS hard.

insidious 21st June 2012 2:56 AM

Came up with a new DH build after the NT nerf.

I present...the Thor Build - Thunder and Lightning!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...YVX!eYa!ZYYbcZ

Spam Lightning Bolts until you run out of hatred...then spam Thunderball to generate hatred. Just did this in Act 3 Keeps with 3 DH and a Barb (none other than the magnificient Manou!)

We chain-stunned EVERYTHING, it was an amazing sight :lol:

Manou12 21st June 2012 3:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidious (Post 14488725)
Came up with a new DH build after the NT nerf.

I present...the Thor Build - Thunder and Lightning!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...YVX!eYa!ZYYbcZ

Spam Lightning Bolts until you run out of hatred...then spam Thunderball to generate hatred. Just did this in Act 3 Keeps with 3 DH and a Barb (none other than the magnificient Manou!)

We chain-stunned EVERYTHING, it was amazing sight :lol:

lol it was truly epic lol ... cept for friggin fire chains and arcane lol ... bring the illusionists on any day lol ... figured out why i was dyin so quickly lol i had my farming shoulders and braces rolf.... me needs better gear ... more block i think...

6wolfy9 21st June 2012 7:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manou12 (Post 14488729)
lol it was truly epic lol ... cept for friggin fire chains and arcane lol ... bring the illusionists on any day lol ... figured out why i was dyin so quickly lol i had my farming shoulders and braces rolf.... me needs better gear ... more block i think...

I used to use that build in hell and below!

too bad all the bosses and elites have stun resist :(

soulblade64 21st June 2012 7:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidious (Post 14488725)
Came up with a new DH build after the NT nerf.

I present...the Thor Build - Thunder and Lightning!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...YVX!eYa!ZYYbcZ

Spam Lightning Bolts until you run out of hatred...then spam Thunderball to generate hatred. Just did this in Act 3 Keeps with 3 DH and a Barb (none other than the magnificient Manou!)

We chain-stunned EVERYTHING, it was an amazing sight :lol:

I will definitly have to give this build a shot, although instead of Vault I will probably continue using my bat companion. And Vengeance instead of Tactical Advantage (Hatred regen from life orbs has kept me killing so many times)

jowjeh 21st June 2012 7:31 AM

Sooooo...
I killed diablo in inferno last night! fk yeh!

not easy but wasn't too bad!

kangathekat 21st June 2012 7:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jowjeh (Post 14488899)
Sooooo...
I killed diablo in inferno last night! fk yeh!

not easy but wasn't too bad!

grats man!

jowjeh 21st June 2012 7:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kangathekat (Post 14488908)
grats man!

hahah cheers man!

dunno wtf to do now im OP lol

Phalanx 21st June 2012 7:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulblade64 (Post 14488889)
I will definitly have to give this build a shot, although instead of Vault I will probably continue using my bat companion. And Vengeance instead of Tactical Advantage (Hatred regen from life orbs has kept me killing so many times)

I think I'll go with the bat too. That mixed with some hatred regen stats means I've hit very few fights where I actually run out of hatred now (I can rapid fire for a good 10 seconds.


Last night I wound up trying some new equipment and got my life up above 40k, but sacrificed some damage to do so. Made life really easy, with the high hatred regen and high res I basically just machine gunned my way through act 1 and 2. The hardest fight I had was actually belial, not because he's hard, but because I couldn't physically pump enough damage into him before the entire floor is fire and there's nowhere to run. I died twice before realising I had to play it a lot less safe to deal more damage early on. But everything else it's just a matter of taking the time to kill it.

It's hard as a DH to up damage now too, weapon prices have gone through the roof. I couldn't figure out why a bow I sold for 200k went so quickly, then I searched and realised that it was probably worth closer to 2m. Oh well, I paid 50k a couple of days ago :lol:


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
OCAU is not responsible for the content of individual messages posted by others.
Other content copyright Overclockers Australia.