OCAU News - Wiki - QuickLinks - Pix - Sponsors  

Go Back   Overclockers Australia Forums > General Topics > Newbie Lounge

Notices

Search our forums with Google:

Old 12th May 2012, 2:41 PM   #1
dude1 Thread Starter

Default logitech G19 keyboard

This is my problem.

I want to finish the game legend of grimrock BUT I cannot get past the chamber of pits.

can you program moves in the above keyboard so i can complete the above puzzle. What I mean is, the above puzzle chamber of pits requires a sequence of moves (ie left right back etc), can i program these moves in the keyboard so it will do these moves for me, or at least somehow make it easier.

I see it can do macros but I dont know whether this is the same thing
dude1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Join OCAU to remove this ad!
Old 12th May 2012, 2:46 PM   #2
renren

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1 View Post
This is my problem.

I want to finish the game legend of grimrock BUT I cannot get past the chamber of pits.

can you program moves in the above keyboard so i can complete the above puzzle. What I mean is, the above puzzle chamber of pits requires a sequence of moves (ie left right back etc), can i program these moves in the keyboard so it will do these moves for me, or at least somehow make it easier.

I see it can do macros but I dont know whether this is the same thing
if you go into logitech game software and across to settings down the bottom, and tick the box that says "record macro delays" might help you out
Old 12th May 2012, 5:29 PM   #3
Renban21

Default Won't work

Tried macros for this on G19 and g9 mouse doesn't work. Don't know why maybe game smarts. Write the Key strokes down and try, try and try again I played it on hard level took me about a hundred attempts but got there. Got so good at remembering the key strokes just watched my fingers and not the screen. Got very good at it. There is a similar puzzle later in the game that makes this look like childs play.

Last edited by Renban21; 12th May 2012 at 6:17 PM.
Renban21 is offline   Reply With Quote