OCAU News - Wiki - QuickLinks - Pix - Sponsors  

Go Back   Overclockers Australia Forums > Other Topics > Science

Notices

Old 14th September 2017, 8:04 PM   #1
koss Thread Starter

Default Ground Potential

Quote:
Abstract
The baryon asymmetry problem, the nature of force, the invariance of the proton mass, the electron to proton mass ratio, the apparent numerical equivalence of protons and electrons, and last but not least, an accurate definition of ground potential are all questions we would like to answer. Herein a completely new model is proposed, where electrons and protons are related. Using this model it is possible to show how the mass difference between electrons and protons are a function of the observers potential. Based on the current standards for the electron and proton energies, ground potential has been calculated as 930 million volts.
https://www.researchgate.net/publica...ound_Potential

I must admit I only understand about a third of this paper, I am fine with electronics, but my understanding of relativity is almost non-existent.
Hence throwing it open here for discussion in the hope of enlightenment!

Two things that I found fascinating from the paper was the idea that the proton is the antiparticle of the electron, hence there is no such thing as a positron.

Secondly, the idea the ground potential almost describes the elusive unified field theory.