Overclockers Australia Forums

OCAU News - Wiki - QuickLinks - Pix - Sponsors  

Go Back   Overclockers Australia Forums > General Topics > Troubleshooting Help

Notices

Search our forums with Google:

Old 15th January 2017, 9:13 AM   #16
i7Baby

Can you install HWInfo64 and run Sensors? Then post the results - it'll show voltages, temps etc. Can be of good help with hardware issues.

Join OCAU to remove this ad!
Old 15th January 2017, 6:44 PM   #17
xHardz Thread Starter

temporary image hosting

The report was massive, was that the section you were after?

Other Temps;
GPU: 40-45
HDD: 34

Its probably mid 20's in the room atm.

Thanks for all the replies! Starting to look like a PSU issue. I posted on the Asrock forum too and they seemed to have similar thoughts.
xHardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 8:09 AM   #18
sanousie

The 12v rails dont look to good, the min and max have to much of a difference. E.g. whats considered stable is 12.10v and it dropping down to 12.05 - 11.95v , some peeps allow for more of a drop, but the less of a voltage drop, would equate to less noise, better stability etc. The 5v rail dont seem to bad.

Run the system in idle for a while with HW monitor open for about 5mins, run a stress test program to see what the voltage drop is (take a screen shot as you did in the above post and post it here, after running the stress program for 5 mins or so). Or can do the above, but instead of a Prime95/Linx play a game, that way you'd get max current draw on the psu and it should show its true colours.

Best of luck mate.
Successful trades: VinnY (x 3), Fatmantan, finnigan (x 2), Bravo (x 2), BananaMan, willz, skinz (x 2), mavric41, AnthonyL, bimmer, PLUSCORP, OzTeXs, maxsaw, Anthony256, Mattch3w, Kosti, Branko, pat123, Duckpowder, Cldthorn, magic, AngryAnt, Shaddo, troll, millsy_c, Pepsimax, room4more, vanlan2010

Last edited by sanousie; Today at 2:09 PM.
sanousie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 4:56 PM   #19
xHardz Thread Starter

Ok.

I was away for the weekend and the PC went into sleep mode and came out fine. Sunday arvo/monday were ALOT cooler than it had been and there were no restarts.

Today is a return to the heat and I have just had a restart while browsing/idle. Ran R6:Siege for about 15 minutes to get the below results.

imgurl
xHardz is offline   Reply With Quote