Overclockers Australia Forums

OCAU News - Wiki - QuickLinks - Pix - Sponsors  

Go Back   Overclockers Australia Forums > Specific Hardware Topics > Portable & Small Form Factor

Notices

Old 12th October 2017, 5:09 PM   #2056
Tazor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldskoolbreakz View Post
Well my build is not going so smoothly - everything is set up apart from the GPU and working great, but after installing the EVGA cooler on the 1080ti the card doesn't work (I can boot with the CPU's hdmi output - in Windows, device manager can see the 1080ti but gives 'error code 43').

Will try to figure it out on the weekend. Hope I haven't bricked the GPU
Weird, I had a lot of issues with my Shift as well, which is why I moved to the P1.

My issue was freezing on boot up and my display drivers would constantly crash. I also thought it was my GPU, Vega 64, but when Case Gear tested it it was all fine and running different parts it had the same issue.

My advise: Remove all parts from the case and run them externally to see if they have the same issue and swap out parts you have spares for until youj can confirm where the issue lies.
Old 13th October 2017, 7:18 PM   #2057
FIREWIRE1394

I can finally post in this thread!! Have a black corsair graphite 380T and a gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI and a couple of processors and ram kits..

Looking forward to my first ITX build, my first AM4 build and my first DDR4 build this weekend.

I shall call the computer the lan Computer One.. or LC1