OCAU News - Wiki - QuickLinks - Pix - Sponsors  

Go Back   Overclockers Australia Forums > Software Topics > PC Games

Notices

Search our forums with Google:

Old 11th July 2017, 11:43 PM   #3796
syzygy9

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdiddy View Post
Hey guys, is this game worth getting? I hear from friends that the game is full of cheaters now and it's ruining the game
I was a big fan of CoD MW3 but after they released CoD Black Ops I lost interest.. I'm currently looking for a new game on PC since getting my 1080
Try SQUAD - I am an ex BF1/2/3/4 and moved on to squad.

Join OCAU to remove this ad!
Old 13th July 2017, 4:45 PM   #3797
radeon_freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdiddy View Post
Hey guys, is this game worth getting? I hear from friends that the game is full of cheaters now and it's ruining the game
I was a big fan of CoD MW3 but after they released CoD Black Ops I lost interest.. I'm currently looking for a new game on PC since getting my 1080
I wouldn't say there is a lot of hackers. I mean I play on almost a daily basis for a few hours and I've only come across a handful (im rank 98).

But in saying that there is one guy who's name ends in _deaf (forget the 1st part) but I first came across him about a month ago. Blatant hacker using aimbot, walls etc and doesn't even try and hide the fact. I reported him and I'm sure half the server did as well after the amount of agro he was stirring up. I also recorded him for a good 10 minutes and opened a support ticket regarding him hacking (normally I cbf but this guy just shit me with his cocky attitude).

Fast forward until yesterday and the same guy was in my game STILL blatantly hacking! Myself and a hanful of others atleast reported him again. I know bans usually come in waves but ffs, it's been a good month at least and this guy is still going about his bullshit! He's also around rank 80-90 so who knows how long he's been hacking before I came across him. It's shit like this that's giving the game a bad rep.
Sales: Hung Mung01, arnica, goodguy82, pshnfry, Pic, XTREME OC'ER, lui_gough, alexanderino, phil_is_mrx, Noonoo, lionman, snoozeys, callen_1, iCrunk, craigoss, CHemical, V1C7012, mtot, Miggod, protecon, Chop92per, Copie, stedyedy, Pipster, Peteodeath, Blue_muppet, dingdong555, baby_ute, fredhoon, WuzzA21, ElBeasto, lostdude, endo, disa1377,TwistedTripper, SoniQx, MorgzMods, gigabyte123, lostdude, vinnie, iNoob, colinskies, Wombycat, jamieyn, Linkin, aln, Little Man, linsi, AdsfromOz + many more

Last edited by radeon_freak; 13th July 2017 at 4:48 PM.
radeon_freak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2017, 6:08 PM   #3798
josh1990

Had a rank 15 go 155-4 on Argonne with one shot aimbot using lmg. Mustve had at least 50 reports just from that game. Sheiho or something. Only people that got him were in train I think.

Hers - i3 4170, Asus z87 Gryphon, 16gb DDR3, Evga GTX 960 4gb, 120gb SSD, 1tb HDD, Seasonic 760, Corsair 100r
josh1990 is offline   Reply With Quote