r8response

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy_b0i View Post
Now its usually one every week or two, ~80mb
If that's the case.... NC FOREVER

Join OCAU to remove this ad!
Old 6th June 2015, 12:25 PM   #692
Paronga

Yeh the patches aren't too bad these days. But honestly, it's the usual MMO affir in terms of patches.

I think my name is johnmonash. I'm in the trojan trolls outfit? Never really understood that point. I don't have a mic and don't go on team speak, so I don't think I get much benefit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=ButFli=- View Post
No, infinity is not like i. i can be added, subtracted, multiplied or whatever with real numbers and you can come out with a real answer.
2i + 3 - 2(i + 1) = 1
2inf =
Paronga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2015, 3:31 PM   #693
Paronga

Any action of late?
I've been steadily playing more and more. It's kind of like that MMO feeling of EQ back in the early naughties. I'm heaving investing my certs into a broad range of play styles. Played a week of Lightening + Sky Guard for some sweet air deterrent. Then a bit of Scythe piloting (hard! worth getting good at). Now a bit of Bubble + Resurrection grenade, a great twist on my normal nanite heal + frag combo!

Excellent game. I'm a bit afraid of the constant patching but nothing really new....
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=ButFli=- View Post
No, infinity is not like i. i can be added, subtracted, multiplied or whatever with real numbers and you can come out with a real answer.
2i + 3 - 2(i + 1) = 1
2inf =
Paronga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2015, 8:44 PM   #694
sammy_b0i

All that DDOS stuff last/this week was pretty meh. But still into it 1-2 sessions a week. In a very casual fuck-around outfit. Sometimes we try to be serious, other times we'll get a beacon up onto a mountain near the enemy warpgate and just get a lock on squad going
OCAU is a breeding ground for hyper-moralistic 13 year olds who've never stepped out of the computer room in their entire life. Young liberals, young labor, people who will grow old and die before they ever think about pulling their head out.
sammy_b0i is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2016, 11:39 AM   #695
therazza

Default Massive update

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2...e-4-27.240151/

Lots of changes:
Welcome to New Indar
Massive changes have been made to the continent of Indar. The terrain, lattice, and bases have all received revisions to facilitate better gameplay and a fresh experience.

Warpgates:
All warpgates are now updated using the newer updated Koltyr style layout.
Moved ocean WG over to the west slightly, added bridge crossing chasm that leads to the Ocean WG’s next lattice base, Indar Waste Treatment

Cortium
Cortium, a powerful new mineral, allows for the near instantaneous deployment of player-built fortifications. This limited resource has prompted the deployment of Advanced Nanite Transports (ANTs), which harvest Cortium and convert it into battle-ready building material.

New Rescource: Cortium
Appearing across the wilder areas of Auraxis, Cortium crystals can be harvested and used to create and power player-constructed objects, defenses, and fortifications.
therazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2016, 2:05 PM   #696
jassinlive

The AP lightning is the best anti-infantry+vehicle armoured-vehicle in game.

I did a quick montage of my best moments w/ the AP lightning, and recommend anyone unsure of what to spend their certs on next.

Anyone main the AP lightning here?
Old 12th June 2016, 2:35 PM   #697
Pinkeh

Good aim man
ASUS P8P67 EVO | I5 2500K @ 3.3GHZ | KINGSTON HYPER FURY 2x8GB DDR3 RAM | GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING 8GB | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 512GB + WD CAVIAR BLACK 4X6 TB | NZXT PHANTOM FULL TOWER | 3X DELL U2311H @ 5760X1080 RESOLUTION
Pinkeh is offline   Reply With Quote