Overclockers Australia Forums

OCAU News - Wiki - QuickLinks - Pix - Sponsors  

Go Back   Overclockers Australia Forums > Other Topics > Pets & Animals


Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old 5th April 2008, 7:09 PM   #1
rickbishop Thread Starter
rickbishop's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Petrie, QLD
Posts: 5,302

If your pet is sick or injured, please take it to a vet.

OCAU is NOT your first port of call for advice, and any delay could mean that your pet dies.
rickbishop is offline  
Old 5th April 2008, 7:28 PM   #2
Lord of the Pings
Agg's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: A Reported Post near you
Posts: 29,180

Agreed. If you are wondering if your pet requires a vet, the person to ask is THE VET, not a collection of random internet people. Most vets will give you free advice over the phone and let you know whether or not the situation is serious enough to require an examination.
www.overclockers.com.au - also now on twitter and facebook.
Agg is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 3:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
OCAU is not responsible for the content of individual messages posted by others.
Other content copyright Overclockers Australia.
OCAU is hosted by Micron21!