Overclockers Australia Forums

OCAU News - Wiki - QuickLinks - Pix - Sponsors  

Go Back   Overclockers Australia Forums > Software Topics > PC Games > MMOs

Notices

Old 25th November 2015, 12:55 PM   #16
Xenomorph

Yep i got an invite for this weekend, looks like about a 12gig download.
Old 26th November 2015, 9:17 AM   #17
FerrisXB9R

Actually not as shit as I expected it to be. It's not quite as fluid combatwise as GW2, but it's not Tera either. A lot of combo interaction between other classes vs mobs.

Incredibly pretty, runs well and kinda fun.

If it's F2P I'll play it.
Old 6th December 2015, 11:32 AM   #18
Moochin_Bastard

Been watching this one for a while but missed the closed beta, any idea if there will be oceanic servers for it?

Media Server - MSI Z170 SLI PLUS, i7 6700k, G.Skill Ripjaws 2x8gb 3200Mhz, Asus GTX 1080 , Corsair 800W PSU, Fractal Design Define XL, Samsung 55".
Moochin_Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2016, 10:39 AM   #19
jayced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moochin_Bastard View Post
Been watching this one for a while but missed the closed beta, any idea if there will be oceanic servers for it?
They've said something along the lines of "it will be considered based on demand" and someone has started an online petition for OCE servers. Unfortunately they'll never happen though, and the ping issue is the main thing stopping me from getting into the game.
jayced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2016, 5:14 PM   #20
mr_death44

I've been enjoying it so far, it's been good enough to pull me away from Devilian (urgh), and this season of Diablo 3.
  • Voice acting is crapulous,
  • Artwork is fantastic,
  • Storyline is predictable yet I'm still on board with it,
  • Backgrounds and travel are pretty awesome, with the dragon jumps in the mix too it's a lot of fun.
  • Questing: run here, kill that, collect this, rinse repeat. MMO 101. There are some interesting quests which are ability dependent but few and far between.
  • Combat... Combat. The issue with combat is the latency, I'm running a destroyer (tank) atm, trying to avoid the AoE effects from dungeon bosses is a complete waste of time, I've been hit by the attack just as the circle on the ground pops up, incredibly frustrating! Not to mention that attempting to take part in the party combos just isn't something I can take part in.
mr_death44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2016, 9:54 PM   #21
flinchy

anyone else can't log in?

I put in the pin and i get the 2000,152 10054 error.

ED: ok got wtfast, and now i get the 'server down' (2000)(133,0) error, which is good, at least it's related to maintenance this time :P
Originally Posted by Taceo Corpus View Post
BRB - building a Faraday Cage.
Thinly veiled "I'm wrapping myself in chicken wire".

Last edited by flinchy; 4th February 2016 at 10:22 PM.
flinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th February 2016, 10:32 PM   #22
Pinkeh

Same as TERA. Bad lag means impossible to do end game stuff. You'll wipe on boss mechanics and your party will be unimpressed.
ASUS P8P67 EVO | I5 2500K @ 3.3GHZ | KINGSTON HYPER FURY 2x8GB DDR3 RAM | GIGABYTE GTX 1080 G1 GAMING 8GB | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 512GB + WD CAVIAR BLACK 4X6 TB | NZXT PHANTOM FULL TOWER | 3X DELL U2311H @ 5760X1080 RESOLUTION
Pinkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2016, 10:30 AM   #23
Nightwish

I've been playing this. It's ok but not fantastic. I don't particularly like this use other gear to upgrade my purple stuff idea... and how you have to go into certain dungeons and hope the item you need to get past the breakthrough drops otherwise you're stuck at a certain level...

I also hate the loot system in dungeons, it's stupid that you have to pay for stuff which means only those with heaps of currency win items and you can potentially waste all of your money on one item if you get stuck into a bidding war.

I don't think i'll make it to end game in this game as i'm finding it a bit tedious now.
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2016, 1:30 PM   #24
mr_death44

Hit level 36, ran out of steam... tedium with dungeon grinding for weapon upgrade breakthrough drops/gems caught up with me.
mr_death44 is offline   Reply With Quote