Overclockers Australia Forums

OCAU News - Wiki - QuickLinks - Pix - Sponsors  

Go Back   Overclockers Australia Forums > General Topics > Overclocking & Hardware

Notices


Sign up for a free OCAU account and this ad will go away!
Search our forums with Google:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20th August 2010, 2:45 PM   #16
2SHY
Member
 
2SHY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Sydney NSW AU
Posts: 6,937
Default

Me for Number 9?

I have a G19 / G15 Ver 1.0
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
People are idiots.
Steam ID: 2SHY_N8 / Origin: N8HIAN/Rockstar Social Club: 2shy_n8
OCAU Trades
Computer Sepcifications
2SHY is online now   Reply With Quote

Join OCAU to remove this ad!
Old 20th August 2010, 2:45 PM   #17
iNoob
Member
 
iNoob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 4,716
Default

g25, g35...
__________________
iNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 2:48 PM   #18
Slicer
Member
 
Slicer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 181
Default

G19 + G15 ver 1 here also
Slicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 3:01 PM   #19
Timding
Member
 
Timding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Point Cook
Posts: 329
Default

I have a G19,G35, G5, and soon to have a g27 steering wheel!
Timding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 3:11 PM   #20
dreamaxx
(Banned or Deleted)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 2,134
Default

Number 10? G15 and G19 owner here
dreamaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 3:11 PM   #21
Hive
Member
 
Hive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Where you live
Posts: 4,442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timding View Post
I have a G19,G35, G5, and soon to have a g27 steering wheel!
Was thinking about one of those, didnt get around to buying it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke212 View Post
stop spamming you dont know what youre talking about.
Meanwhile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke212 View Post
both of which is why for any purpose you can throw at it, a single core always demolishes any multi core.
Hive is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 3:12 PM   #22
Pishk
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 158
Default

I fail to see why this is started for at least the 3rd time?

I thought the reason it was re-done from the old forum listing to a wiki is that anyone can update their own numbers...

But I guess you're #1 now, which is all you wanted, congrats.
__________________
[ Win7 64bit Desktop | Intel Core i7 2600K w/ Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | ASUS P8Z68-V Pro | 8gb Samsung Green DDR3 | GeForce GTX 670 2GB | Fractal Design Define R3 | 120Gb OCZ Vertex 3 SSD | ASUS VG248QE 144hz ]
[ Ubuntu 64bit Server | AMD X2 4200+ | A8N-SLI | 2gb GeIL PC3200 | GeForce GT 430 | Antec Sonata III | 3TB RAID5 ]
Pishk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 3:35 PM   #23
TomJ
Member
 
TomJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Perthizzle
Posts: 2,091
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akh-Horus View Post
I dont think anyone is taking notice of our posts.

The original poster hasnt been on for a while.
That's because I was the original post creator back when I received my G15 at work in December 2005, ah, that was a shit job. Anyway, looks like I lost my number one spot but that doesn't matter, the G15 is still the only G series item I have hahah, but I do have an MX1100 mouse, Z2300 speakers and a Squeezebox Boom from Logitech

In regards to the list, I never used to back it up and as the OP says it was an 'edit' problem and it was lost. The OCAU Wiki page was setup with the intent that users signup and add themselves with an available number as the manual list was very time consuming. Got to well over 400 by the time I lost it.

Goodluck

EDIT: P.S. I recall starting the fad with some hyperlinked coloured text and some not coloured so mouse over would turn the square brackets red and not the rest of it. I rock!
__________________
Flickr|G+
'04 MKIV GOLF R32 (SOLD)
'02 BMW E46 M3
'13 TRIUMPH DAYTONA 675R

Last edited by TomJ; 20th August 2010 at 3:39 PM.
TomJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 3:44 PM   #24
Linkin
Member
 
Linkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 6,188
Default

Happy G5 v1 and G15 v2 owner here
__________________
Trades = $9323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supplanter View Post
Grouting of tyres,
The tennis ball is yellow,
Tooheys Extra Dry.
Linkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 3:49 PM   #25
richard0296
Member
 
richard0296's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: sydney city
Posts: 2,519
Default

number 13-ish

logitech g110
richard0296 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 3:54 PM   #26
Akh-Horus Thread Starter
Member
 
Akh-Horus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Western Vic
Posts: 10,451
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SHY View Post
Me for Number 9?

I have a G19 / G15 Ver 1.0
Number 9 is all yours!
__________________
[Logitech 'G' Owners Club Member #1]
OCAU Fishing Club Member #43
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgB deano View Post
I'm looking forward to polishing my new big knob
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombiman View Post
I've blown a guy at .444 and he could talk. Should have been dead but was very very well practiced
Akh-Horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 3:58 PM   #27
dreamaxx
(Banned or Deleted)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 2,134
Default

Lol, nice lucky number 13
dreamaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 4:02 PM   #28
Akh-Horus Thread Starter
Member
 
Akh-Horus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Western Vic
Posts: 10,451
Default

Numbers updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pishk View Post
I fail to see why this is started for at least the 3rd time?

I thought the reason it was re-done from the old forum listing to a wiki is that anyone can update their own numbers...

But I guess you're #1 now, which is all you wanted, congrats.
Pull your head in champ, getting number 1 was not the reason I did this - you want number 1? Take it - like I care. Grow up.

The thread was not being maintained and people including myself were posting and nothing was being done about it. I thought to take responsability and get it going again, as no one else had.

This is for the members who want it, pure and simple. Discussion of Logitech G products and listing which ones you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomJ View Post
That's because I was the original post creator back when I received my G15 at work in December 2005, ah, that was a shit job. Anyway, looks like I lost my number one spot but that doesn't matter, the G15 is still the only G series item I have hahah, but I do have an MX1100 mouse, Z2300 speakers and a Squeezebox Boom from Logitech

In regards to the list, I never used to back it up and as the OP says it was an 'edit' problem and it was lost. The OCAU Wiki page was setup with the intent that users signup and add themselves with an available number as the manual list was very time consuming. Got to well over 400 by the time I lost it.

Goodluck

EDIT: P.S. I recall starting the fad with some hyperlinked coloured text and some not coloured so mouse over would turn the square brackets red and not the rest of it. I rock!
Kudo's to you mate, pure and simple and with all sincerity.

This thread will probably keep doing this over the years lol, but Im happy getting it back off the ground as no one else was doing it and Im happy to do it
__________________
[Logitech 'G' Owners Club Member #1]
OCAU Fishing Club Member #43
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgB deano View Post
I'm looking forward to polishing my new big knob
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombiman View Post
I've blown a guy at .444 and he could talk. Should have been dead but was very very well practiced
Akh-Horus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 4:09 PM   #29
stocky
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Canberra
Posts: 806
Default

G19 and G25
stocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2010, 4:09 PM   #30
ZafaZ
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 173
Default

g19+g9+g25

Still have g15v2, wanting g35's
ZafaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
club, logitech, owners

Sign up for a free OCAU account and this ad will go away!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 1:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
OCAU is not responsible for the content of individual messages posted by others.
Other content copyright Overclockers Australia.
OCAU is hosted by Micron21!