OCAU News - Wiki - QuickLinks - Pix - Sponsors
|23rd September 2007, 7:06 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2006
barbeque Chip twisties
Quick, easy (unhealthy) snack
- Puff pastry
- Tomato PASTE (not sauce)
- barbeque chips
1. cut pastry squares in to strips about 2 CM wide and 1/2 the pastry long.
2. spread paste over 1 side of the pastry strips
3. crunch up chips in to tiny pieces and sprinkle over tomato paste covered pastry strips.
4. twist the strips together and place on baking tray
5. to create a golden crunchy exterior mix 1 egg and some milk together and spread over the twisties (optional)
6. put in oven about 180 degrees C and cook till golden brown (of the chips start to get burnt)
PICTURES TO COME ( Might make a bit more sence then )
OCAU MetaL Club Member #206
Zomg My SIg
|Join OCAU to remove this ad!|
Sign up for a free OCAU account and this ad will go away!