Forza 4 Online, Is it worth it to play? General Feedback Thanks..:D

Discussion in 'Microsoft Consoles' started by WooKiE_MaN, Apr 25, 2012.

1. WooKiE_MaN

WooKiE_MaN Member

Hey guys im currently thinking of Forza 4 online. I dont have any idea on how to it works though and im after some positive feedback

I know you have to pay for the Xbox Live membership, but wondering if its worth me doing it thats all

So if people can please give me some views and feedback on the online experience and what your capable of doing that would be good.:thumbup:

Thanks guys, much appreciated..:D

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  2. 303-Acid

303-Acid Member

Rivals mode is great. Set events that you compete in against an online ladder and opponents ghosts. There is a monthly section that changes the events each month for some new variety too. I don't rate public lobbies much, too many dicks playing dodgem cars. Online against mates in private races is great fun though.

3. mcrow5

mcrow5 Member

online races can be good, but most of the time you get people that just dont know how to drive. all can be fixed by joining OZFM, its an aussie and new zealand site dedicated to forza racing. there is a code of conduct, and everyone races properly.

4. WooKiE_MaN

WooKiE_MaN Member

Is there drag racing? also u can buy/sell cars online too (Like ebay acution?)

im wanting to play online just wanting to see if its actually worthit thats all

Ive played some GT5 online and i didnt like it at all, i like the forza 4 gameplay alot better thats all..:D

5. 303-Acid

303-Acid Member

Yes to drag racing and yes to car auctions. Not just cars but tunes, liveries, etc. I reckon it's worth it.

See if you can nab a 48hour code first to try it out. I'm sure someone would be nice enough to give you one. I would but don't have any atm.

6. MotoMan

MotoMan Member

You can grab one month access for $2..

7. WooKiE_MaN

WooKiE_MaN Member

Got a link or info for this?

Also ive been told by a friend of mine as he played online with a 'backup' copy on his xbox360 and got banned? Is that because Microsoft don't allow backup copies to play on the net?

8. spoon69

spoon69 Formula 1 Reporter

Your asking if you can play pirated xbox games thru live?

Sure, but your going to get your xbox banned from live pretty damn quick if its been modded.

9. WooKiE_MaN

WooKiE_MaN Member

I only play forza 4, its the online game i own...:D all other games i play on my PC

was just curious to know about playing pirated xbox games online thats all. :thumbup:

But more importantly general feedback for the forza 4 online, for the $2 subscription i would be very interested..:D

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  10. 303-Acid

303-Acid Member

Apparently the $2 sub is only available from the XBOX dash via an advert to non-gold members. :thumbup:

11. Dodge M4S

Dodge M4S Member

Have you signed up to xbox live yet? they give new users a free month :thumbup: