QUICK... i have vodka, and fresh lychees...

Discussion in 'Geek Grog & Homebrew' started by fiberoptic, Feb 20, 2012.

1. fiberoptic

fiberoptic (Taking a Break)

Now what simple but tasty mixer can i make with them?

I also have orange juice, mango nectar, fresh limes, lemon juice, sugar, strawberries, frozen cranberries, grenadine, potent elderflower cordial, raspberry cordial, soda water, and a blender on hand.

and tomato juice for mmmmm Bloody Marys (but that wont work with lychees lol)

I will use my own bizarre imagination to blend up something with the lychees, once I've polished off this vodka lime and soda... but who has some ideas to help me get happily, fruitily intoxicated tonight?

(yes i am a girl on my lonesome drinking... at home... watching British comedies and enjoy a drink or few to accompany my giggles)

In the meantime I will google, but I want your wild concoctions thought up on the spot. I will test out any suggestions. But dont be mean and create some obviously nasty recipe :p

GO!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  2. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Sugar, lychee, vodka and perhaps some lemonade to sweeten it up if sugar does not do it. Lychee by itself will probably not impart much flavour to the alcohol unless you leave it soaked in for a few days. If it was canned lychee, i'd just mix the syrup, vodka and lychee, pour over crushed ice and enjoy. :D

3. Anisawrus

Anisawrus Member

my guess (made up on the spot)
    not to great at fruity drinks,

1 shot mango
    1 shot orange (fresh would be best)
    2 shots vodka
    soda water to top
    lime to finish
    lime wheel to garnish(slice of lime)

shake mango, orange, vodka with crushed ice in shaker.
    and pour into glass, top with the soda, add several ice cubes and a squeez of lime, garnish with the lime wheel (or strawberry if you prefer)

before pouring it in the glass moisten the rim of the glass with lemon and rim with sugar!

finito!

*also back off soda water and add more mango/orange if your tastes dictate :thumbup:

4. Scoobth

Scoobth Member

Lychee
    Vodka
    Fresh Mint
    Soda water
    Crushed Ice
    Sugar water

Highball Glass: Muddle lychee and mint at the bottom of a glass, Add 1-2oz vodka (depending on glass size) half oz sugar water (more if you like it sweet) pile in heaps of crushed ice and top up with soda. Gently stir.

Refreshing.

5. MR CHILLED

MR CHILLED D'oh!

Who has all these ingredients just sitting around? :p

6. fiberoptic

fiberoptic (Taking a Break)

An alcoholic who likes fruity things lol