Warframe

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by boneburner, Jun 27, 2012.

1. sparz14

sparz14 Member

Been playing for a couple of days... really enjoying it. Would like to team up

2. Ripley

Ripley Member

Double resource weekend.

Double resource weekend. On now. :thumbup:

3. dcyloo

dcyloo Member

I'm still jumping online each night.

Bit busy at this stage and haven't really been able to get on for longer sessions as I'm desiring - managing the 3 sortie run and maybe 1 extra mission and that's about it.

I am tending to get on at 9:30-10pm or so.

If you need a hand, chuck me a shout out - Der08 is my in game name. I'm also connected to the Discord server so can jump on voice there too.

The double resource weekend is for the Memorial Day long weekend. If you need resources, go farm this weekend with a Pilfering Swarm tentacle Hydroid and buy a resource booster! 8x resource drops!

4. Wozzernux

Wozzernux Member

I farmed a good 120k of kuva over the double resource weekend, with a resource booster on top for 4x resource gain I was getting 5k from a single kuva flood mission which was nice... Wukong makes kuva floods effortless.

Oberon prime, Sybaris prime and Silva & Aegis prime are out... the most underwhelming Prime release so far :tired: which also means Ash prime, Carrier prime and Vectis prime are now in the vault - buy up as many cheap parts as you can on warframe.market before folks get wise!

On the upside, I've been sitting on a Sybaris riven mod for a while now that I rerolled 21 times the other night to finally get a decent crit chance + crit damage + slash but negative reload speed haha, not quite god tier but with just the riven + Point Strike it's 134% crit chance so red crit city baby :D

5. dcyloo

dcyloo Member

Honestly, there are too many weapons that are in the high level good tier when set with a handful of Forma but only a very few which are Godly good.

I keep falling back to the Godly Good weapons after having spent the time to Forma up them to a certain place.

I'm currently working on the 2nd or 3rd Forma into the Cernos Prime and getting it to the point of being better than the Rakta Cernos before I start to use it more. Rakta Cernos's Godness is because its awesomely fast charge time. Cernos Prime's greatness is the multi-multi-shot. I don't know which is what is better.

6. droopz

droopz Member

Saw this review almost by accident, but it singlehandedly got my to DL and give Warframe a go.

I had NO IDEA the game was this good. I dont know why, but i always thought it was a standard arena shooter.

The last thing I thought I would be playing is the epic love child of Destiny, EvE and Diablo, with ninjas.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vuJitrbTFY&t

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VJh12xvNEA

I am pretty much interested in Destiny 2 now.

Embrace the grind Tenno.

7. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

I watched that first video you linked last night, the depth to this seems insane.. I played it a while ago (6 months?) and was just early on and seemed to easy but now I kinda get it.. the clan stuff looks nuts how you build your own area up :shock:

8. droopz

droopz Member

Plains of Eidolon releasing today.

9. dcyloo

dcyloo Member

How big a download patch is it?

I haven't really been keeping up with the developments - just plod along with a 45-60 minute game to complete the sorties and maybe one or two additional alert hacks before it's too late and I have to go to bed.

The PoE stuff sounds a bit MMO like... bigger wider expansive area to roam around in - might be more fun to do the running around to level/re-level the frames than trying to find the right PUGs for missions.

10. Wozzernux

Wozzernux Member

droopz doesn't know... he doesn't play Warframe, just a news monkey :p

It's 3.4GB, went live around 8am AEST and DE's servers got smashed as expected!

11. dcyloo

dcyloo Member

Should be fine by the time I get to log in tonight at 10pm AEST then. :)

Woz, where'd you go? Saw in the clan notices that you dropped out?

12. connico

connico Member

Might have to play tonight instead of logon only lol

13. Wozzernux

Wozzernux Member

Fez started his own clan for a bunch of his mates that were not all gonna fit into TWAT's cap of 30 members, so I'm helping Fez get all the new clan's research done for a few weeks.

In the meantime we're all in the alliance chat to keep in touch :thumbup:

14. FerrisXB9R

FerrisXB9R Member

3.4GB download, at 75% now.

15. Fortigurn

Fortigurn Member

I haven't kept up with the latest updates, been too busy level grinding the occasional frame and weapons. Very interested in PoE however. For a FTP Warframe really delivers.

16. omen_child

omen_child Member

How's the grindiness for a new/casual player?

I'd like to have a look, but not if it's going to take me 6 months to get to the good stuff.

17. m0n4g3

m0n4g3 Member

If that's the case, i might have to start getting into warframe some more. I've still got it installed from when i started, but maybe i can help contribute to the new clan setup?

18. dcyloo

dcyloo Member

Aah cool. I've got lots of resources too... need some research resource help?

My current download... peaked at 8MB/s
    [​IMG]

-edit-
    Check that...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  19. connico

connico Member

Lol nice one.. Telstra cable!

20. droopz

droopz Member

Sorry I didn't reply mate. Been lost in the plains all day :)

[​IMG]