World of Tanks (F2P)

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by DarknRahl, Aug 10, 2010.

1. daffy

daffy Member

Gave up WoT/WoW up on SEA, barely play WoT on NA but do ships quite a bit. WoW games are tending towards more lopsided on NA now as well since more new players arrive and don't bother learning anything. Seriously had 2 games yesterday that did not last 10 mins, and that's with 4x BB in the team (2 Tier X, 2 Tier IX) whole team sunk in just under 10 mins. That's a lot of HP to lose in a very short time...I was in Udaloi fighting for caps at 1 end of map and before I know it team is gone.

2. Akh-Horus

Akh-Horus Member

I can't even get the game to load at the moment, some issue but can I be buggered getting it fixed? Not really....

3. GDavid

GDavid Member

Any posters managed to sell their account?

I see the Singapore cable is down again and that the ping is 1/4 of the way to the moon...

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  4. Commie_Mike

Commie_Mike Member

I haven't tried yet, I've got a purple reroll that should be worth a bit (54lwt, 430, 907 and the T-54 with ~300k to go to get the 62a and the 140). My main would be worth a fair amount but I'm not handing over that email account.

I just can't get into it any more. WG have no idea how to balance the game and their map designers must be the dumbest pricks on the planet.

5. Akh-Horus

Akh-Horus Member

Totally agree. Used to play every day almost, havent fired it up in weeks as I am sick of shit games every time I play.

6. Franc

Franc Member

I haven't played in months either. Most annoying thing is lack of communication. If I could go back to NA id play still.

7. |BeFoRe|

|BeFoRe| Member

You can change the e-mail associated on the account now, on the account management page click the little pencil looking icon next to e-mail addresse, do the confirm steps then just set it to another e-mail account.

[​IMG]

8. Akh-Horus

Akh-Horus Member

Haven't played in ages now......anyone still playing consistently?

9. ska'

ska' Member

I am, just unlocked my first T10, Obj 140 after around 5.5k games.

10. Akh-Horus

Akh-Horus Member

I have I think 5 T10's, TBH I can't be buggered loading the game at the moment.

11. excrament

excrament Member

man haven't played in years I think just started up again any of the old crew left ?

12. Skramit

Skramit Member

It's changed a lot recently, especially nerfing/changing of arty mechanics.

I picked it up again recently after a couple years away from tanks and it's still as frustrating as ever. I also find the ping now to the Asia server is 150 and my ISP can't do much about it. :/ But I still come back for more punishment.

13. Franc

Franc Member

21 here. On holidays and have premium paid up and still havent touched it.

14. excrament

excrament Member

yes I starting playing war chunder lol that's as frustrating as fuk don't mind the aircraft but that's what got me back to wot but I see it hasn't changed much

I noticed arty aint as good but the tear 1 battles are the most fun atleast its fair for the matchmaking

15. japes

japes Member

We're waiting for you over on War Thunder ;)

16. SLIMaxPower

SLIMaxPower Member

Recently connected to fttn and haven't played for some time. My ping to asia is 60ms and downloading the client on my youngest sons pc (6) was getting 5.5Mb/s ty very much.

I have 14 X's on one account and 10 on a secondary account. Just about to start playing again.

17. excrament

excrament Member

I still have the ocau clan if any one is interested ill set you up just message me

18. DivHunter

DivHunter Member

Somehow I am still in PBKAC.

Attempting to d/l client on my tin can and string.

19. Skramit

Skramit Member

Premium account is so expensive. If it were more reasonable I would re-subscribe.

20. m0n4g3

m0n4g3 Member

Divvy you slutwhore!

There really isn't much changed.... even though there has been many "changes" it's still the same fkn thing.

You still get peppered non stop by jap xvm sniping arty.... you still bad MM, but luckily now you have half the team as the same tier as you.... YAY.... the top tiers now have even MORE hp to annihilate while you bust your ass off to hold off the top tiers.... as no one else is doing it.

Yeah.... i occasionally get back in... but i've lost the fun... and only get one to talk to friends that still play