1300 Inbound Providers

Discussion in 'Business & Enterprise Computing' started by scrantic, May 3, 2016.

1. scrantic

scrantic Member

Hi All, We're currently reviewing the market for a new 1300 provider. We do large volumes of inbound calls for our call centre.

Looking for some recommendations for business/enterprise providers of these services for anyone who's in the call centre space.

Reviewing the Usual suspects Telstra/Optus/AAPT also had a look at Fonebox and Zintel. Depending on provider we stand to make considerable savings but I'm wanting to do some due diligence before we make any switch.

Reliability of the service is of huge importance to us due to SLA's we have with customers.

We used zintel 8-10 years ago. I know they have been purchased since then by J2 group who I've had bad experiences with when they've acquired some companies we've bought services via.

Any recommendations for others who I should speak to would be appreciated.

2. Wynne

Wynne Member

We just used Zintel actually for a few numbers.
    Was pretty easy and haven't had any issues in the ~5months they've been live.

Telstra was ridic expensive as per usual..

Shame Twilio don't have Toll Free numbers in Australia yet :(

3. greebs

greebs Member

Have used both Optus and AAPT. Much of a muchness. Optus had a better interface (although AAPT may have changed, it's been a few years now). Never had an issue with their reliability, and any changes made were reflected quickly (seconds). We use location based routing to save in terms of costs.

4. ECHO

ECHO Member

We do this at my work - currently doing it for a very large international company too I believe.

PM me if you want to get in touch with our sales dudes?