1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Accusound OM 2150?

Discussion in 'Audio Visual' started by the_fuzz, Aug 11, 2021.

1. the_fuzz

the_fuzz Member

Hi guys,

A guy couldn't pay me for some work I did (he hasn't worked in about 6 months) so anyway he basically gave me a bunch of crap from his garage (some good stuff, some not so good) Anyway, I didn't really care. But there was a few accusound speakers

There was a complete set of Accusound ES80's (5.1 set) which will be great for the kids rumpus room - nothing like Rick and Morty in surround sound lol.

But there was also a set of OM 2150 - They follow the accusound naming convention, but I can't find anything online about them - which is making me think they are "white van" accusounds? They have serial numbers, say "made under license for accusound Australia pty ltd" etc - I thought they might have been the accusounds they started making under license in China around 2012, not long before they closed down.

I'll probably end up just selling them, but wouldn't want to sell any fake/white van stuff

Anyone heard of these

2. nico6

nico6 Member

3. Hi-end Head

Hi-end Head Member

And you said, Thanks very much. So instead of paying you what he owes you he dumps you with a load of crap, There'by saving Tip Fees.
    Some people never learn.. Just type "Accusound OM 2150" into your search engine and read just what he gave you.

4. OP
    OP
    the_fuzz

the_fuzz Member

Lol, he has no money - I'm not fussed about it - guy was very apologetic and wanted me to take anything of his, I think he thought I was going to break his legs.

The speakers will get tossed or given away to someone who may want them

The ES80's are nice and are perfect for the kids rumpus

Yeah I saw that - pretty cool selling feature :wired: