Acer X34P

Discussion in 'Video Cards & Monitors' started by ghusko, Oct 4, 2019.

1. ghusko

ghusko New Member

Okay so I am finally getting all the bits and pieces together for my new build, just managed to score a 6 week old MSI RTX2080Ti Lightning Z for a bargain price, thinking I will drive an Acer X34P with it, anyone have one of these or an opinion, looking around at specs they seem to be the best bang for buck around that price.

2. havabeer

havabeer Member

Do a search, there is a whole thread dedicated to that monitor

3. Dilbery

Dilbery Member

Don't think about it, just buy it. Great monitor, can recommend.

4. OP
    OP
    ghusko

ghusko New Member

Thanks for the info...should trust my research more lol

5. macktheknife

macktheknife Member

I bought mine for about $1800 on launch and that was the first version that was "only" 100hz and it was well worth the money. Now it's apparently around $900 in some places that is a ridiculously good price.

6. Avalanch3

Avalanch3 Member

I've been using the X34P for 4 months now, I moved from a Asus 27" 1440p screen. I have to say I love the screen! So much nicer than my older Asus and it clocks to 120hz perfectly fine.

It all comes down to what you want to do with it. I use mine for mainly work (great for screen dividing) and the occasional gaming sesh, movies its good for if you can get over the black bars on the side, I got over this fairly quick and don't even notice it anymore.

As others have said, do some research as these monitors have been around a while now and people still love them. I won't be changing anytime soon!

Hope this helps :)

7. AlliZ

AlliZ Member