1. If you're receiving a message that you are banned from the Current Events or Politics forums, it's not you specifically: those forums have been hidden for all users. For more info, see here.
    Dismiss Notice

Active MMOs?

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by Mikos, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Mikos

Mikos Member

So... this sub-forum is pretty dead. Are there any active newish MMOs at the moment that have a good following? It seems the world has shifted to MOBA style games and stuff like WOW has fallen out of fashion.

I played a bunch of vanilla WOW and Rift, but nothing since. Am interested in trying out something new

2. orbisfactor

orbisfactor Member

i still play Final Fantasy XIV, recent expansion brought alot of players to the game (new and returning), although 2.5 months on and the numbers have dropped again but still a good amount playing, depends on which world/server your on

3. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

Guild wars 2 about to get an expansion.

4. dinkleton

dinkleton Member

Guild Wars 2 very active at the moment, even our timezone.

I know that Elder Scrolls Online has a good Oceanic base - both PS4 and PC.

Nothing "new" that I know of unfortunately.

5. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

I've played a couple of MMOs lately. FFXIV has alot of people running around and is always very active. I've recently gotten a bit bored of both FFXIV and WoW and jumped into SWTOR and I'm surprised that the server my characters are on has quite a few people running around. Tried to queue for a dungeon but nothing was happening after 10mins even though I was queued with a tank and I was heals... so maybe this game is a bit more dead than it appears?

I'll be curious to see if the high level zones are as populated as the lowbie ones. I was going back to SWTOR expecting it to be dead :lol:

6. DanWA

DanWA Member

Black Desert Online is still very active!