1. OCAU Merchandise now available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion here.
    Dismiss Notice

ALT Coin discussion

Discussion in 'Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Mining' started by Gunna, Oct 10, 2017.

1. dirkmirk

dirkmirk Member

https://www.mining.com/perth-mint-gold-token-starts-trading-on-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Would any of you guys trade into PMGT?

Honestly IF I was looking for a "stable coin" I would prefer to trade into something like PMGT, actually specifically that coin:lol:.

Whats the alternative Tether or USD on exchange?

So if your one of those doomsdayers you dont really want USD or a tether token but the reality is you need trust for any of those assets on exchange, I'll take the perth mint as far as trust goes:Paranoid: but I dont see gold as a bad investment either way.

Could this token be bullish for gold or shall I say help to increase demand if only a little? WHo knows.

2. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

upload_2020-3-18_14-40-6.png

Jeezus, were you asleep during bitconnect and tried to make up for missing out on all these trash.

3. FuzwaldQO

FuzwaldQO Member

I've bit the bullet today.

I had most of my holdings in a few coins that I thought were going to do well eventually. Most have slowly slid (as with most alts). Decided today to cut the losses and sell back to BTC. That way at least I can hopefully have some gains to the USD if BTC keeps rising, which I believe it should for a little while. Once I get too chicken I'll move it into tether or cash out and wait for the fall, and buy back hopefully more BTC than I have now. Then fingers crossed I can go back into some alts that might reap more rewards and wait for the next BTC boom.

Last edited: May 8, 2020