ALT Coin discussion

Discussion in 'Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Mining' started by Gunna, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan Member

I've got POWR and recently contributed to the QASH token sale.

Also bagholding ChainLink and Hshare.

Got Hshare at $4 and even though it's a shitcoin I'm holding it to capitalise on more gains. The thing rebounded to $22 from $7 the day immediately after the Chinese ICO ban and subsequent market crash...something shady is going on with their trading team and they've got significant institutional investors who stay behind the curtains (I know this for a fact as I work in a blockchain investment firm). Hoping to dump it once it gets to 20ish again.

ChainLink is the best idea I've heard all year but Sergei is shit at shilling it to the mainstream. I still have faith it'll hit ATH once it hits bigger exchanges or upon news of another partnership,

2. OP
    OP
    Gunna

Gunna Member

Powr added to Bittrex and price has jumped to 0.00031btc

3. Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan Member

Yeah I saw that, now I wish I had bought more lol
    In other news, I'm creating a blockchain investment fund to mirror my firms decisions. I get discounted allocation rates to pre-ICO prices which'll allow me to provide an even better return for my investors, while earning me trading fees as well. Looking forward to setting that up in the coming weeks :)

4. Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan Member

Fuck, powerledger is skyrocketing. Up 70% this hour. Insane

5. Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan Member

So Hshare is mooning too, up 55% today. Bought in 1000HSR at $4 (fringe benefit from work) months ago, now it's $25.15 :leet:

6. Sico Music

Sico Music Member

What exchange are all these altcoins on?

7. Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan Member

Heaps of different exchanges, it really depends on the coin. Some exchanges have broader selections than others, while others have more niche coins which are awaiting approval for listing on larger, more popular exchanges.
    To find out what exchange the coin you're after is on, visit https://coinmarketcap.com/ and select the coin and click "markets". The exchange is listed under the "source" column.

8. Sico Music

Sico Music Member

Cheers I'll have a look into it.

9. theone333

theone333 Member

why cant you just mine something instead of powerledger lol also bitconnect 110percent scam.

10. OP
    OP
    Gunna

Gunna Member

You cannot mine powr

11. AzzX

AzzX Member

Vertcoin, mined it in 2014 and its now stronger than ever thanks to the dramas surrounding Bitcoin and the ASIC conglomerates. The miners are just like the banks tbh.