Another what CMS thread

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by Lost Property, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Lost Property

Lost Property Member

This is probably similar to the "What CMS" thread started yesterday but I didn't want to hijack it because my needs are a bit different.

A small non profit organisation asked me for options to add to their website which would allow them the ability for multiple authorised users to easily add photographs, newsletters, videos etc to their website. They want a gallery type section with descriptions and would like Facebook/social media interaction by way of like and share type functions. They would also like comments that can be held for moderation before posting but not necessarily a user sign up system that only allows registered users to comment.

They don't want their entire static site redone just the ability to add and remove photos into a gallery type set up with different categories. I know things like Wordpress/Durpal etc can be added to the site and used in a subdirectory keeping the original site as it while still providing them the functionality they require but is there any other free and easy option that does something similar?