Any iPhone software developers on here??

Discussion in 'Apple Desktop Hardware/Software' started by NIP007, Oct 23, 2008.

1. NIP007

NIP007 Member

Hi guys,

If there are any iPhone software developers out there, or if you know of anyone in Australia (preferably Sydney), please let me know. I need a relatively simple app developed ASAP :)

Cheers :thumbup: :cool:

2. codegenic

codegenic Member

I am a registered developer but I don't have any spare time to help you out. You might want to look around some developer type sites. I've seen a couple of banners/ads for Sydney/Australian based developers offering to build iPhone apps (for $ of course)

If you are intending to distribute on the AppStore then you're still going to need to register yourself as a developer (submitting necessary paper work if distributing for profit - you need an ABN etc).

3. Vow

Vow Member

I'm "between projects" at the moment. Can you give any more details? eg. What's your target, app store or adhoc distro?

4. chancey

chancey Member

I am also a registered developer and work for a company called Chance MEDIA. It's 'hows longs a piece of string?' anything you want done properly you will be paying for. You can PM me for a quote.