Any Talanted Android/Mobile Devs interested in opportunity?

Discussion in 'Programming & Software Development' started by Yoodaa, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Yoodaa

Yoodaa Member

Not sure if this type of thing is allowed, so mods please delete if not.

I have the need to have some android development done with some complexities and am wondering if we have any talented Android Developers? Currently, I am looking at making an existing open-source application my own and closed source (already have permission from the original creator), with some additions/changes along with building a basic partner app that monitors master app.

I am willing to provide an ongoing profit share in exchange for the works done provided you can assist in maintaining the app, add features, updates, etc etc as we go. I already have an audience to sell to each and every week, and suspect this app will do quite well given the constant audience I have been given to work with.

I should note the app is for a good cause and I don't want to give to much away publically, but figured I'd ask here first prior to engaging a freelancer.com style developer. Happy to chat more here or in PM if this is of interest to anyone?

Cheers!

2. flightcrank

flightcrank Member

I can do some simple android development. In java no kotlin. Happy to play a role of some kind if your still looking.