Anyone got a Oppo AX7?

Discussion in 'Google Android (OS & Devices)' started by Coopz, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Coopz

Coopz Member

I really like this phone but I cannot adjust the cameras picture resolution. Even simple photos are over 13mb in size but after spending ages goijng through the limited options I can fine not a single option to shrink it down? Some videos show the camera has a expert mode but mine seems to be missing this function:(

2. JSmithDTV

JSmithDTV Member

I can't see an option to adjust the resolution of stored images via the stock camera app or in the camera section of settings.

Do you actually want to reduce the res of the pic or just for sending/sharing? Generally when sharing a high res pic it will be converted to a lower res thumbnail.

JSmith

3. OP
    OP
    Coopz

Coopz Member

Thanks for the reply, I do want to lower the resolution, have no need for the ultra high pics and if I want to send pictures it takes ages to upload and then compress.

JSmithDTV likes this.
  4. oculi

oculi Member

i've got an (oppo) A3S which has a low res camera and thus doesn't have this problem, but i can't see any way to change resolution anyway.

if you don't mind losing the special features of the camera you could use a third party camera app