Apex Legends F2P battle-royale (Titanfall spin-off)

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by walker_2003, Feb 3, 2019.

1. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

are you playing cos it's down for me on pc in NA.

2. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Just played for a bit, was definitely now down.

3. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

eyyy....i get kill leader but then instantly died cos i only had 4hp

but at least i got the achievement for being kill leader! :D

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  4. sTeeLzor

sTeeLzor Member

Story of half my games. Team mates that seperate, team mates that dont spawn in or team mates that provide nothing than meat to shield my body :)

https://imgur.com/g0XDdT6

5. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

I had some faggot have a cry on mic and call me "retard". Funny thing was he was the one that was dead while here I am, not knowing what to do on my first day. LOOOOOOOOL.

ni9ht_5ta1k3r and walker_2003 like this.
  6. 1dongchen

1dongchen Member

That's sad. My first game I had someone who was dead tell me how to revive him and I managed to do it.

7. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

The only sad thing is when people carry on like idiots that a noob like me is forced to mute his sadness.

Lol yeah, fuck me im still learning this game, but quit crying about it, it’s just a game. Is this what kids who play fortnight are like?

Sanity_Smith and walker_2003 like this.
  8. RnR

RnR Member

Played fortnite since the start, haven't had personal insults. However I have had something worse. I have been killed by a team member(a kid) because I had a golden scar. Friendly fire is fun and I kinda miss it, but not with kids.

Sanity_Smith likes this.
  9. PsydFX

PsydFX Member

I think that’s what most squeakers are like, irrespective of the platform or game. It’s one of the main reasons my Astro A50s are just sitting gathering dust.

With the ‘Ping’ system, I think you can get away with not having voice comms, especially in PUGs.

10. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

So E just attaches and X just picks up.

Just playing some games with sound off. Team got wiped at drop, killed that 3-man squad. Took their banners to respawn.

Shot few more peeps. Final circle some rand solo wipes other two. Kill him, and another, then get double teamed. 7 kill, 1500dmg, #2. Fffffff.

EDIT: Got the win next round. Had good teammates thankfully.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    walker_2003 likes this.
  11. OP
    OP
    walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

versing dudes with 300+ kills on just 1 class.. man get outdoors lol

12. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

That win I picked up a Mastiff late game.

4 shots but that thing is a beast. Just one hits up close.

walker_2003 likes this.
  13. japes

japes Member

4-5 wins tonight as a squad, don't think we lost one. Finally feel like I'm getting the hang of the movement and everything - see a lot of people playing it like other BR's, but you can't push an advantage as a solo flanker, you're almost exclusively a liability because its hard to reliably drop people.

Certainly doesn't have that intensity that PUBG has and there's certainly a few balance issues around TTK with most guns late game asabove. One major issue is that if you don't get a Wingman or Peacekeeper immediately early game you've barely got enough ammo for a kill, and there's literally no point in the Mozambique in its current state.

walker_2003 likes this.
  14. PsychoSmiley

PsychoSmiley Member

Dunno what's worse, the whinging from the dead at people learning or your use of the word faggot. So many more fun and creative things you can call people than using banal derogatory slurs.

EDIT: Is OCAU silly enough that you still can't say c**t in your posts?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  15. ni9ht_5ta1k3r

ni9ht_5ta1k3r Member

well, no need to go THAT low.

16. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

C u n t . Fucker. Muppet. Numpty. All acceptable. Odd OCAU censors the C word. And not some actually insensitive and offensive other words. Shouldn't censor any words.

The F bomb doesn't cut it anymore.

The importance of the zone and general map positioning isn't really there like PUBG. Zone never that far away, you move quick and have ability to glide. And generally if start getting shot at you have time to save yourself. PUBG the zone can really fuck you, and the path you take into it matters. Not really in this game.

If you just stay in a tight group you tend to win. A good flank in PUBG wins you the game. More of a liability in this game.

The character with the smoke launcher seems most useful at the moment. Super useful. And that energy LMG really ramps up and does some damage.

The polish is a nice change.

17. PsydFX

PsydFX Member

Just a heads up, skirting around the word filter can earn you a temp ban.

18. OP
    OP
    walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

I think the Smg's by default need longer clip and more ammo about. Seems like I am always chasing ammo or a gun that actually hurts enemy.

Not doing amazingly with me and 1 mate and random 3rd player but we get kills and it's fun.

Also hot drops are fun I don't care if I die unlike Pubg which means re joining and waiting at least a minute in lobby etc

19. PsychoSmiley

PsychoSmiley Member

I always hunt out a peacekeeper and then try to get something longer ranged. Tricked out SMG can be great in the 'knife fight in a closet' final ring but it's hard to carry up until then and be useful.

20. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Then it can be a statement how backwards the filter is. It isn't current. The C word is a whole lot more acceptable than the F word these days. Filter can keep up with the times or fuck off altogether and just rely on post reporting.