Apex Legends F2P battle-royale (Titanfall spin-off)

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by walker_2003, Feb 3, 2019.

1. iinsom

iinsom Member

best change was the gold havoc imo..

2. PsydFX

PsydFX Member

Well, now I understand why I’ve had no opposition in choosing Caustic, and why I seem to die so much easier compared to when I use Bloodhound or Lifeline.

I should read these things more often.

3. OP
    OP
    walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Love the changes.. Especially the wingman clip size nerf. It was super op without any attachments if you dont have console pleb aim*

*most console players, very few have mastered the joysticks

4. cozzw

cozzw Member

haha i was just scrolling through here and i'm actually anthony's nephew, I showed him this and he had a good laugh, pretty sure i was in that game as well 'cozzaw'

5. asho444

asho444 Member

So spammed caustic, really good for keeping downed players out of the way

PsydFX likes this.
  6. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Fixed for you.

Caustic players can go to hell.

Didn't think Pathfinder needed the 10% buff though. He already moves so well with the grapple, didn't have the same disadvantage the other thicc bois did.

Madengineer likes this.
  7. asho444

asho444 Member

Thanks, typed it on my phone and autocorrected! I did get slapped up the side of the head by the missus each time I picked him so it would appear most people are on the same wavelength

Madengineer likes this.
  8. iinsom

iinsom Member

Pathy didnt get the buff, it was only gib and caustic.

9. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

My game started fucking up again. Massive stuttering.

10. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Ok so love it when you have a few really good games, but then get absolutely fucked over in the next, cause the team mates can't even tag where the enemies are...

PsydFX likes this.
  11. PsydFX

PsydFX Member

My favourite is when randoms decide to go their own way on the drop, get killed immediately, and then spam the ping button for 90 seconds expecting that you’ll come and get them.

Smoothie, Madengineer and Sledge like this.
  12. Sledge

Sledge Member

or they sit there looting your box instead of respawning you, then wonder what happened when another squad actually comes along...

Smoothie, PsydFX and Madengineer like this.
  13. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Oh I had a guy a couple of days ago. Immediately splits from the squad, going on about how we're both shit, **** this and **** that. Literally 3 seconds later the fucker got killed, then continued to go on and on about how we sucked and we needed to res him. The other guy practically says fuck off serves you right (used some very harsh language). Then the dick head proceeds to hang around (after we said we weren't going to even try to respawn him (he wasn't even that far from us by the time he needed a respawn). And just continued ranting and shit. We both reported him for foul language/shitty gameplay etc. But man. The nerve of some people. Like this little cock was level 9.

EDIT: The other squad guy was max level, and proceeded to carry me to top 3 squads getting like 13 kills to my 1... That I stole from him). haha

Sledge likes this.
  14. Sledge

Sledge Member

I think i've played with that first guy too haha

Madengineer likes this.
  15. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

Oh man it might've been someone from OCAU!

My friendlist in this game is huge now, and I've got nfi who is who! :D The max level guy was a friend. lol

16. PsydFX

PsydFX Member

I’m a big fan of the option to party up with your previous squad - it has really helped limit my exposure to dumbshit randoms, and I’ve been achieving much better results.

Madengineer likes this.
  17. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Ah good. He just a thicc boi. My bad.

Pathfinder and Octane are my choices now. Can't stand moving so slow anymore with the normal legends.

18. minushuman

minushuman Member

The gib buff is pretty big. 75hp on the gun shield and 10% damage reduction.

I find it only takes one good player on a team to carry everyone else. Had a round last night with me, another noob, and this guy that had like a 100 wins in S1 - he got a bunch of squad wipes while I was still fumbling to switch between auto and single on the Havoc...

19. japes

japes Member

He's still taking way more damage than that from his hitbox size, still a massive detriment.

20. iNoob

iNoob Member

Haha, we won infront of caves because the idiots got stuck in the zone right? 'A win is a win, even though we won't say how'

Anyway, the amount of caustic spam in early game indoors is so fucking annoying. Its so disruptive to aggressive pushing when you have no proper armour or healing yet.

Pathfinder is still fucking retarded. I will play every hero daily to get the battlepass bonus, but holy fuck. When I play pathfinder, its amazing how many bullets I magically dodge.