Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Frontl1ne, Jun 11, 2009.

1. japes

japes Member

Sucks having time to play games. I fully understand though, except the guy having a whinge has over 110 hours played but less than half the SPM of me. Thanks for whoring my battlelog though ;)

I spend my spare time playing games. Not sure why I'm bothering to justify it, but I work a couple of days a week without PC access (including the evening), but spend the rest of the week working from home.

The true jobless/unibums are at 200h+ now easily, handful over 300.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  2. Squatting_Tiger

Squatting_Tiger Member

No need to justify, i think we just wished we could spend more time in the game! Pretty happy with my 41hrs and 27 rank then. And I though I was playing too much! Well the mrs thinks so anyway :Paranoid:

3. japes

japes Member

I doubt that anyone would, compared to the 'thing' people usually get the shits with you for.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Blurred names as it's not my screencap. Just no.

4. Vassili

Vassili Member

I only ever comment on the massive hours played because I dont understand how they do it. When I was 15 Id get a Playstation game and play the dick off it in the first week, but there is no way I could do that now haha.

Horses for courses.

5. japes

japes Member

World of Warcraft broke me.

6. Coopz

Coopz Member

First game in over 2 weeks, why are all the servers empty? i know its 10am but the only 64 player server with people in it is a NZ server and there's only 3 servers with ppl in them? Server filter is set to all games from Oceania.

7. Merudo

Merudo Member

^^ this, exactly. Don't be all like "GEE IT SUCKS TO HAVE TIME TO PLAY GAMES". I wasn't giving you shit, dude.

8. iinsom

iinsom Member

derp10char

9. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

I couldn't play last night from about 730 onwards. Just kept getting disconnected from ea.

FML

10. japes

japes Member

I don't really care, and I didn't mean to come off as overly defensive? :lol:

11. pittster

pittster Member

Haha i was expecting something far more terrible, no need to justify couldn't care if you said you spend 18 hours a day on the comp i was just stirring the pot :)

And yes wishing i could invest more time playing this it's bloody fun when it's not crashing or kicking from server or etc etc.

12. iinsom

iinsom Member

I thought i was bad with 64H played...

Also

Can change idle timeout on ranked servers now

13. lothloriel

lothloriel Member

Skryim:)

Havn't touched BF3 since. LOL

14. timsarg

timsarg Member

was playing a round late last night on OCAU 32 CQ 700 Tickets Insta Vehicles

announced in team chat if anyone had a soflam to tag shit for my guided shells to which a retard called atymon typed "SOFLAM SUCKS" . i mentioned to him that if he lit targets for me he would get nice points and he replied do it yourself :wired:

seriously there are some retarded people, but i guess it's a pub server so i shouldn't expect more .

15. Squatting_Tiger

Squatting_Tiger Member

Yeah, was in your squad... unfortunately didn't have laser sight.

16. timsarg

timsarg Member

ahh lol ok . was frustrating getting that repsonse from some random, i know your not him as he wasn't in my squad . the accusations of hacking the next round were laughable as i was always running around capping flags in the tank . I think it was because at one point when the game was well and truly one i hang around d and kept picking their engies off .

17. Squatting_Tiger

Squatting_Tiger Member

Yeah no it wasn't me, but if i had laser would have loved to try it out though.
    Only stayed for 1 round, the rubber banding was annoying me.

18. iinsom

iinsom Member

Yep, i dont think people realise how strong soflam/citv + guided missiles are. They disable tanks 1 shot, 1 shot helis/jets and cant be smoked/flared. Except the 4000dpi on the citv is annoying as all fuck

19. timsarg

timsarg Member

yup i facepalmed when he told me soflams suck . Mind you he was level 17 so obviously never experienced how deadly that combination is . Yet to find a random in a server who uses soflam . Wish i had more opportunity to use the guided shells . CITV station is good but i get my mate to go recon as the soflam has much better coverage .

20. bucsta

bucsta Member

I was in the 32player insta-vehicles last night for a while, but I must have missed this.
    I've tried using the soflam last night without much success. Any tips?