1. Win some Team Group goodies in OCAU's latest contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Frontl1ne, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

been doing the co op missions on hard mode. Only have done the first 3.

2. Jazz

Jazz Member

Because no one ever bothered to stop and pick you up?

3. DracZ

DracZ Member

If you're doing it just to see what it's like, please do. If you want to grind for points however, the method I just outlined is by far the most time efficient AFAIK.

4. Salad Fingers

Salad Fingers (Banned or Deleted)

Nah man you shouldn't need to do anything like that.

I've found that the party/voice channel some times bugs out. Requires everyone in the party to leave, make sure they are not in a different party, and have a new person create the new party. some times you might need to do this a few times.

I think the idea and all is great but there are still some lots bugs/optimisations to be made.

In other news I've got 1hr to kill before cricket today, anyone wanna play some co-op?

Also I need friends, add me! FilthyDog

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  5. machete

machete (Banned or Deleted)

Patch has been awesome for me. Got a massive performance increase on my GTX580 like about 10FPS. Havent't had one crash since install either. I'm v happy!

6. FatBoy

FatBoy Member

^ THIS....

7. ChinoPD

ChinoPD Member

Since the patch I can barely load to the next map once one is over. Loading the game seems OK so far though.

8. pugsley

pugsley Member

Tagging work a treat :rolleyes:

9. lothloriel

lothloriel Member

This is pretty common. You can't just spam q and expect what you're looking at to be tagged. It's very hit and miss/anti spam.

10. pugsley

pugsley Member

I only started spamming in frustration after the first few tries didnt go through. I hadnt tagged anything previously and its not like i was busy doing something else while looking at the jet.

11. WackOh

WackOh Member

ive never had a problem with tagging so far, if anything if i spam hard enough at a heli or jet even if its far away it will get tagged.

hell i randomly press q at some distant hills and i end up tagging enemy infantry lol

12. Foos

Foos Member

Question:

I have the xbox 360 version (as cousin whom I play with doesn't have a decent PC anymore) - however generally I prefer shooters on PC for obvious reasons.

Have EA setup origin so that your stats carry over from XBOX to PC? - i.e can you interchange with the same unlocks etc?

ta :)

13. stav's

stav's Member

If the box in battle log is stuck on loading but the bf3 exehas been opened in your task bar, tab into bf3. Mine loads nearly straight away after doing that.

14. Renegade40D

Renegade40D Member

Not really sure what so many people are having issues with, maybe i am just lucky since i downloaded and installed after the patch.

Only game issue i have is every 5 to 10 maps when its meant to go from the scorecard to the loading screen it goes to the black screen but the map loading never comes up. Have to kill the process and restart game but meh.

15. pugsley

pugsley Member

Once i have had a guy in my sights, i press q and the system tags the 3 squad members near him but hidden from me. But not the guy i'm looking at :lol:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  16. jmart38

jmart38 (Banned or Deleted)

Everyone talks about killing the process (via task manager)

Whenever it happens to me, alt+f4 works fine (seemingly the forgotten shortcut...)

17. fallen

fallen Member

I've had the exact same thing happen when trying to spot jets. Haven't had any problems spotting infantry and can't remember it happening when spotting vehicles, either.

18. TXN

TXN Member

Everyone talks about the game not loading. Do you guys tab into the game as soon as it appears in the taskbar? Or do you all wait for it to automatically pop up. I always tab in. The game may have loaded, its just minimised.

19. mAJORD

mAJORD Member

more relevent if it says it's changing maps.. it can sit there forever if you don't jump into the game

20. F1Fan2011

F1Fan2011 (Banned or Deleted)

lol you mean raping on metro?? haha, go check some other peoples scores its the easiest map around to get high scores on.

also seems that having a high score like that is enough to warrant a ban, i got a manual ban from dice hahaha, good thing live support is awesome and realize that without any actual evidence, they can't ban me, so im now unbanned. also got myself a 20% discount for my troubles.

stupid nubs lol, japes you of all people should know that score is not even that good on metro 24/7.

thanks ravish :)

Moral of the story, if your really good and everyone thinks you hack but dont have any evidence and you get banned, you get a 20% discount.