Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Frontl1ne, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Merudo

Merudo Member

true... there needs to be a few more access points IMO. open the map up a bit.

I think if metro conquest was the entire rush map of metro but with flags in conquest mode it would be better

2. stav's

stav's Member

This is true, I just played in one now. its even worse. at least the random explosions clear out the people, now there is just groups or 8-12 standing around every corner, lots of the time team killing each other because they run back and forth across their team mates to rattle off a few bullets at a distant noone.

That and metro seems to attract more hackers then I have ever seen.

3. iinsom

iinsom Member

Thats because big scores arnt really suss on those servers (Notice i said scores not kdr)

Also, itd be better if they moved the 3 cq points outside, to where you'd start on rush. (Metro) because really. Operation clusterfuck is a shit map, and should be shot in the balls

4. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

Facepalm all you want. I had a rant about little fags team killing cause baby lost their bottle. You sided with them, saying you do it, then back peddled with, I am alone in the tank, whatever.

I couldn't give a shit whether you are alone or not, TK'ing cause some stole your tank is childish at best, end story.

If you do it then don't bitch and moan when the person or people come back to nail you. That was all I was saying, as this is what this little idiot did last night.

[/rant]

5. jmart38

jmart38 (Banned or Deleted)

What back pedalling? I never said I even tk'ed dude. What does disabling a tank have to do with killing him?

I also never said there were other people occupying the tank.

And then who did I side with? Wtf is even going on in this thread.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  6. Merudo

Merudo Member

my mind is full of MAV's

7. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

i saw three jet pilots flying in formation on Google 64p conquest server throguh chase cam last night.

Wow some people are great at jets.

8. HeXa

HeXa Member

meh... a RPG up the rear for tank stealers/spawn campers is NOT TKing

most players get the msg and get out or move up.

it is like how shooting ppl is the BF3 horn

9. Tinian

Tinian Member

Doesn't need to be. A team with some half competent players can win every round and turn it into a spawn camp fest. You have three avenues of attack for the middle flag. Stack one, nade to the shithouse, smoke, rush, dom.

10. Merudo

Merudo Member

Ask yourself this question honestly. When do you have a team that is populated by 'half competent players' ?

If your answer is anything other than "hardly ever, fair call", where do you play and can I please have the server details?

11. bomblol

bomblol Member

This has a sublte undertone that says "I steal xVehicle from someone repairing it and using it obviousley, then get upset when someone puts a rocket up my ass. It was my tank first right?"

Somthing about team players...

Guess we all look at tards differently - I tend to help the guy jumping out repping his tank, then move along and cap points..

Then again, the amount of times Ive dirven my vehicle somewhere obscure it to repair is beyond count, so many randoms just go OH VEHICLE and hoon off.
    Best response is to just *shrug* and not repair when they scream it in chat and call the rest of the team nubs..

But I digress.. pubs are pubs.
    Team players have the real fun (oh and they win more often too...)

12. Asmodeusz

Asmodeusz Member

the mobile aa gun is a beast, also, my flares dont seem to work in my attack chopper.

i definitely have them equipped and push x to deploy but nothing happens? :mad:

13. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

Your tank? lol

14. jmart38

jmart38 (Banned or Deleted)

I've found this too actually. Flares in jets work fine, but helos they seem to do nothing at least half of the time.

15. iinsom

iinsom Member

Ive been in a server 3 times where ive actually stayed to the end of this god forsaken map, and had the US win. And once was because 2 guys snuck around and capped A from behind and we all spawned in that way.

Ive found the pilots flares are fine, but the gunners are 50/50. Got shot down twice last night because gunner flares didnt deploy

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  16. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

Metro attracts these archtypes of people.

1. MAV pilots
    2. Aimbots with LMGs
    3. Grenade/RPG spammers

In any case, 1000 ticket Operation Clusterfcuk is great to collect 10-40k score doing nothing but give out ammo/meds.

17. Dodoman

Dodoman Member

Special edition DICE stinger at the end.

18. Tinian

Tinian Member

It's not the server per se, it's the people I play with. As a reasonably self-imposed and enforced rule, I only join servers friends are already on. So it makes it immeasurably better when I'm playing with people I know to be better than practically everyone else in the server.

On the occasions I just join a random server, I'll join a squad and if they're working as a team, I'll play whatever kit they require and push hard for objectives. Otherwise I'll simply go for teamwork points (supply, medic, repair and spot) until I've had enough.

19. pittster

pittster Member

20. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

one that kills on impact, ignores flares and speeds to the chopper like a its supposed to?