Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Frontl1ne, Jun 11, 2009.

1. timsarg

timsarg Member

go on a server and watch the crying of those on the receiving end and you'll see they do enough damage . It's satisfying running with that combo just to watch the abuse come your way for using a noob gun blah blah . must be some epic tears to mums at the end of a round sometimes .

2. japes

japes Member

Unfortunately crap people will cry about pretty much everything that kills them. Anyone remember the kids in Counter-Strike that would actually type "bs" every time they got killed?

I had my fun with frag rounds, and to be honest, in half the situations where I decimated a corridor of people I would have flattened them all with the IAR or an LMG anyway. It was always more than just a matter of looking up a hallway and shooting. I hope DICE stand their ground on frag rounds after the IRNV fix comes in to prove they aren't simply going to cave to people that cry so much about getting raped that they take the time to write (poorly) a non-constructive whinge on the official boards.

So we've got the IRNV nerf on the way. If a USAS or Frag Round nerf does come, what's next?

.. oh, maybe they could fix the AN94. Na, fuck that, people don't whinge about it.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  3. wonkdotorg

wonkdotorg Member

A couple of times this week my health has gone down to 0% and I haven't died. If I stay out of the line of fire for a while it starts recovering as normal. Anyone else had this?

I'm wondering if it is a rounding thing - maybe the health is less than 0.5% (but still above 0) so it rounds down for the hud? Someone else on the server commented they got 100 points for a kill assist..

4. japes

japes Member

Just had some terrible complaining about people using IRNV on Tehran Highway...

5. nEBUz

nEBUz Member

Yeah, it happens a bit, I've been down that low a few times, and also gotten 100 assists a few times :)

6. Dingostolemyghz

Dingostolemyghz Member

I've been on 0% health a number of times, and most ppl in my platoon have had it happen to them too. You're vision gets really messed up at 0% health too :lol:

7. GregDude

GregDude Member

I've seen two cases of what I'm certain involved cheating.

1) In Metro, player Test-Subject_RK mowed down people with no regard for own safety. I emptied 50 bullets into him from behind and he took me down, continuing to get 120 kills for 2 deaths, never even taking cover.

2) In Metro again, (didn't get name) person shot me through a wall, while I was crouched, not prone (with legs sticking out), from a completely concealed position. That was the only burst he fired, showing he could see me through the wall.

I hope Punk Buster and EA get cracking on these cheaters.

8. jmart38

jmart38 (Banned or Deleted)

Punkbuster has always been useless. Why do companies continue to use it?

The only one I've seen that sort of works some of the time is VAC... lol

9. Jimba86

Jimba86 Member

So im playing single player and im stuck on the operation guillotine mission. I cant seem to progress pass the snipers in the windows. I follow the team and then it goes "out of area,mission failed"

any ideas?

10. lothloriel

lothloriel Member

+1

I'd be happier if they completely removed the IRNV and flashlight and laser sight. First off, plot flaw with the laser in that it actually doesnt point where the rifle is pointing when your gun is down. secondly, IRNV is in fact gimmicky and doesnt' belong in a game like bf, same for the flashlight. And this is coming from someone who uses the IRNV.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624769896933/

i had many lols reading this thread:lol:

And i don't get the hype behind the usas + frag + irnv. It's mediocre at best: rounds travel really slowly, aren't accurate, and don't actually do that much damage. So disappointed with it after i just spent a while unlocking everything for it.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  11. praytella

praytella (Banned or Deleted)

Wow, you really having trouble with SP? Hardest thing I found was doing the stupid console twitchy buttons at the right time in the automated scenes.

Are you following the blue indicator? I cant remember it much but is that the one where you run around the back of the building with a squaddie and go up the fire escape?

Maybe that's what you're talking about, you're sposed to head around to the rear with only 1 squad member.

I.E about 3 mins in -

12. Jimba86

Jimba86 Member

ah, thanks that helped.:thumbup:

13. AthlonMan

AthlonMan (Banned or Deleted)

Watch out for [COG] Cammo. Huge hacker :O

14. Dodoman

Dodoman Member

That's one of the few maps I'd legitimately use the IRNV.

15. Suddo

Suddo (Banned or Deleted)

how do you know which ones work and which don't?

16. jmart38

jmart38 (Banned or Deleted)

I don't, I'm just making shit up.

17. haaaam

haaaam Member

anyone having issues connecting to a game? Now all it does is say loading level and then....nothing

18. stav's

stav's Member

Tab into BF3

19. haaaam

haaaam Member

(begins to cry immensely)

20. pittster

pittster Member

Hahahahaha I lol'd