Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Frontl1ne, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Cyph

Cyph Member

While I agree having radar showing up stuff like enemy spawn beacons etc was a bit insane, having this whole 'heat signature' nonsense is silly. Radar isn't heat related. Or laser tagged....

*headdesk*

Anyway, not much of an issue, eyeballing everything with the Tunguska or LAV works better :D

2. mr_s

mr_s Member

Bout Fucken time they started listening to their community

3. bojo

bojo Member

I swear I said to someone that it should work that way on origin.

4. radeon_freak

radeon_freak Member

Im giving this a break till karkand comes out. So sick of the nub shit that goes on. People in LAV bailing out and handing it over to the enemies. Jets camping runways and shooting down planes/heli once spawning, squad of recon players sitting on hills on conquest servers.. ugh, I could go on forever. It was NEVER this bad in BF2. Atleast there was some sort of teamwork going on. It's like all the retards and kids are playing these days. Please tell me im not the only one who is pretty much over this already :upset:

5. Hive

Hive Member

6. daffy

daffy Member

Is anyone else having problems logging in or playing? Earlier I had the issue a few posts above, now the stupid bloody Origin won't log me in saying the usual invalid password etc. I've already changed the effin thing once today. so tried again and I have to wait for the validation key in email.
    So I get that, it still won't log me in

7. AthlonMan

AthlonMan (Banned or Deleted)

. Edited. :(

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  8. radeon_freak

radeon_freak Member

Nooo dont post here. As much as I hate to say it, there will sure be some tards on here who will use it.

9. AthlonMan

Yeah, you're right. Just looking at that, I couldn't believe the advantage they have. I mean, I know they have aimbots/wallhacks etc but that's just crazy. Can't believe they don't try harder to prevent things like that.

10. sirshelldrake

sirshelldrake Member

let them have that advantage ... what are they getting from using it? better stats that the rest of us will know they're cheating?

I've been lucky, I don't think I've come across a cheater. I've had a few people destroy me but I put that down to my noobness/uselessness

11. AthlonMan

I've some across one obvious hacker (160-0 score). I think most make it harder to detect...

12. japes

japes Member

Weekends and prime time weeknights almost aren't worth playing during. Everyone is fucking proper retarded.

13. FOXH0UND

FOXH0UND Member

14. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

claymores disappear on death.

makes it pointless :(

radio beacons explode on respawn :(

Lol i love bullet drop on USAS12. Great vs Metro snipers/lmgs. They think they've got you in their sight, and then 8x 12G frag round lands in their general direction.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  15. Dingledoog

Dingledoog Member

Only when the person that drops it spawns. You're squad can spawn on it all day long, if you spawn on it just drop another one in the same spot.

16. Dodoman

Dodoman Member

If you place it and switch classes, it'll never explode as well.

17. lothloriel

lothloriel Member

Is it just me, or does anyone thing Bad Company 2 was a better overall game than BF3 by at least a factor of 2. As much as BF3 has large scale combat and all, the rest of the game is highly gimmicky: Laser,Fleshlight,IRNV,individualgununlocks,extensivelevelling,fuckingribbonsandmedalsforeverygoddamnedthingpossible.

i'm pretty much over it:sick:

18. AthlonMan

The gimmicky upgrades are crap. They're only there to compete against the stupid stuff COD has and it unbalances the game. I wouldn't say BC2 is twice the game, BF3 should get better but it will never be as good as BF2.

19. NiTeHaWk

NiTeHaWk Member

I know what you mean, i got killed at "C" yesterday, i had no idea how i got killed then saw the carrier AA in killcam. Complete and utter BS. Needs to be moved out further.

20. Linkin

Linkin Member

It kinda needs this one guy on the battlefield co-ordinating everything. Maybe he should be able to air drop supplies and vehicles? Artillery perhaps? Maybe both teams should have one of these players. Maybe you can apply for this position and the higher your rank means the more likely you are to get it.

Maybe we also need FUCKING VOIP BETWEEN SQUADS