1. OCAU Merchandise is available! Check out our 20th Anniversary Mugs, Classic Logo Shirts and much more! Discussion in this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Battlefield 4 OCAU Platoon - Who Am I?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by JugV2, May 1, 2014.

1. riccoo

riccoo Member

dude life is amazing, what about you hows sunny Darwin treating you? what games you playing atm?

hahah oh roosterman, im still alive and kicking, stuck in PUBG atm you play it?

2. roosterman

roosterman Member

im good but not good atm if that makes sence..lol
    well i would install ts and get on if i could ... aaaaargh... kids pc mobo shat itself couple weeks ago.power cycles,fans twerking like a spas on youtube lol.... now looks like mine has terminal probs also...
    no vid feed to monitor but pc posts and is running,all fans lights workin just dont have invisability glasses to see through a black screen.lol.dif monitor and multiple cables/types tried... damn i cant win a trick lately....hmmm i might try onboard vid tonight see if its just pci slots faulty...
    if i can source a good 1155 or 1150 mobo ill try fixing one of the pc
    not sure if its worth going the rediculous expence of coffee lake and upgrade as both these pc ran bf4 maxed easily without any overclocking.....

3. roosterman

roosterman Member

lifes been crazy busy last 18 months... no real gaming as no time... tried that bf1 garbage month ago but didnt like it... had few rounds of locker not long ago but till i sort a pc out im stuck on a non gaming laptop for now....
    i heard that pubg is full of hackers but i like the theory behind gameplay... is it worth it or just a hack fest....

4. adz

adz Member

That doesn't sound good :(

Re the PC's, check the for sale section on the forums, plenty of good prices floating about now that so many people are upgrading. I just gave a bunch or boards and CPU's to a few mates, they would have been perfect for you, I'll keep an eye out for 1155 and 1150 boards, if I find anything, I'll PM you.

5. riccoo

riccoo Member

yer man the game is bad ass, they just banned 1mill worth of hackers

6. roosterman

roosterman Member

crazy shit... so the other million got away with it...lol.... i will check it out as thats a game my boy was asking about... he also wants sw bf2 but dont think i will get that for him till pc is sorted if at all...

7. roosterman

roosterman Member

thx mate... i been watching fs like a hawk... just missed a sweet deal week ago but alot of the stuff is stupid high prices at times... theres some dumb fks on this site who either ask close or more that best new at time or the ones who go instant on said prices ... lol....

ps: either the black friday sales next week or hopefully amazon aussie launch will see me stupidly get overprised coffee lake with my wallet way to light for my liking.....lol...

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    adz likes this.