Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Zerstorer, Jul 14, 2012.

1. AthlonMan

AthlonMan (Banned or Deleted)

I think Dice have realised that levolution was taking up too much of their time (and money) and that, while spectacular and a good selling point initially, has worn off and if not used to distinctly change the tactics of an area of a map, is relatively pointless and utlimately ignored by players.

I'm looking forward to the new maps, especially the submarine base one. Before the shiney new feel wears off though, I hope the netcode is improved. Either that, or they 32 only player maps become more common.

2. Code_Nerd

Code_Nerd Member

Nice mate..

You gotta work on the suicides when C4ing though! lol

Looks like I need to get that SRR sniper rifle! How do you get it?

3. Code_Nerd

Code_Nerd Member

Levolution is pissing me off because I cant get the 5 sniper kills required on Caspian or Firestorm before the towers are brought down..

4. JugV2

JugV2 Member

At 1:02 you get an Admin warning - what was that about?
    Looks like you pissed off FackJrags. Dominated the arse off him.

ooh generalpatton doesn't seem to appreciate your skills either.

5. kha-khees

kha-khees Member

Firestorm tower doesn't go down, and here's a tip: you can just camp the snipers on the tower with a shotty or carbine for the kills.

6. JugV2

JugV2 Member

Yeah I reckon they've given up on it.

So much they need to fix to make it run properly first.

Although after upgrading my GPU I think now that a lot of the issues people have are from running older cards.

I went fro ma 5770 to a 260x and the improvement is staggering. So much of what I blamed on the "netcode" or game itself has just disappeared.

7. Wozzernux

Wozzernux Member

Awesome video, I love trolling morons like that bunch. Need to unlock C4 and get my jihad jeep on!

My mate XDefaulTPlayER makes another appearance in a random Battlefield montage :lol:

8. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

totally disagree, Id say a majority were player who had the latest cards etc... id know because I was browsing for solutions!

Mind you i want to upgrade to a 290x because a single 7970ghz just isn't cutting it.

9. Unframed

Unframed Member

I like to be a martyr for the cause haha.

The SRR is brilliant. Not a silver bullet if you are awful but it's easy. To unlock it you need to kill a hell of a lot of people with sniper rifles.

You sure it's 1:02? There's no warnings thats when I jump the wall and C4 the tank.

FackJrags and Gen Patton were on 1 match in the same squad and I killed gen twice with C4 (as seen in the first 2 clips) and he started raging. Then after then I clean him and Fack up in a boring pistol kill they both went on and on. Then I did the 3 kill streak against Fack and they raged and quit. It was truly magical.

Thanks man, C4 is magical. Think I'll toy with killing tanks with pistols by shooting C4 next.

Where does XDefaulTPlayER show up?

10. timsarg

timsarg Member

imo and it's my opinion it's cpu .

i went from a 7970 and 955be only able to run medium at the best of times to an i7 4770 and the 7970 and i run ultra without even raising a sweat .

11. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

im running 2560x1440, 1080 id have no problems :thumbup:

12. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

Pft

2560*1600 @ ultra on the 290x Water cooled, but no overclock, and it never drops below 60fps, sits at 75-85 usually, and goes 100+ on occasion and down to about 67 when shit goes boom lol.

13. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

oh, and why i prefer hardcore:

I do like the more realistic deaths from a scope. if it's likely to rip you in half in real life it should be a 1 shot kill....

in "normal" mode i've snuck up on people, put a few rounds into their back only to have them turn around with a gun with a much higher rate of fire and kill me and they still have 20 odd % HP left... that's bullshit

"hardcore" forces people to not just run in guns blazing.... to pick their path with a little thought....

14. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

the game is no where near realistic. In fact if it was, a rocket pod should wipe an entire squad without a direct hit :thumbup:

For realism i think ARMA would be a better choice. But if you want people to just die quicker i guess i could see your point.

ps your indirectly admitting you cant aim :lol: :Pirate: :D

15. NEMESIS-X

NEMESIS-X Member

Bro, have you even seen the zook loops? Games real as fuck.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  16. Mathuisella

Mathuisella Member

err no, half a clip into someone's back at near point blank and they don't die in pussy mode.... they jump, turn around and his the "spray and pray" button to magically get a headshot.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3jz72RIAKU

No minimap, no red dot over your head giving you away. Only way to find the opposition is to use your senses, or via comms with your squad.

17. R3-5eNn

R3-5eNn Member

Surely we are due for an update by now. It has been 2 weeks

18. Nvidiot

Nvidiot Member

Oh the impatience. I remember getting an update once every three months on bf3. :p

But we should see it just as naval strike lands.

19. the_pessimist

the_pessimist Member

Yeah your right! it's back to that same error even though the ports have been forwarded and my PC set a static IP address...

so what your saying is people who can't aim and like to camp play hardcore?

love that video

20. JugV2

JugV2 Member

[OCAU] PLATOON SERVER

Hey guys, r3zn0r has been kind enough to rename his server [OCAU] so at the moment it's remaining vanilla with normal map rotations.

Let's try and get some numbers on it over the weekend!