Battlefield 4

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Zerstorer, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Alper

Alper Member

negative. The lowest damage for the SRR and many bolt actions is 59hp. With the 2x modifier for headshots, that makes 118hp for headshots.

This makes the SRR and many other bolt actions a 1 shot kill at ANY distance, full stop. You could debate that this isn't the case because..you know, the game is broken and all :lol:

But those are the stats.

2. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

Why? Who said they have to play the game "your way"? Snipers are fucking easy to kill with, shit the amount of times I have out snipered a sniper with AEK makes me laugh my ass off. Let me get guess you complain about shotties as well?

3. Unframed

Unframed Member

Fair point, I've still had headshots where it's clearly hit through the head, blood sprayed, they've run and I've had to fire again for the kill. Perhaps not a fault of SC and more a bug then.

4. JugV2

JugV2 Member

Not at all, I don't use sniper much, and shotties don't bother me in the slightest.

I'm not advocating people have to play the game my way.

What I am saying is that in HC, you have people willing to sit in spawn or randomly spray from a distance and they get kills/rewarded for their efforts.

I don't believe that should be the case, but it happens frequently.

Happy for people to play the game any way they want. If you like sitting in your spawn taking pot shots at players hoping for kills then go for it.
    Pretty lame way to play.

5. whatdoesthisdo

whatdoesthisdo Member

You never said sitting in spawn in your first post...
    Sitting in spawn shooting is the epitome of a pathetic gamer and DICE should have fixed in this in BF3 when everyone was complaining then but here we are in BF4 and it is still an issue :rolleyes:

6. JugV2

JugV2 Member

I did think that giving it as an example might have been clear.

My apologies.

7. Spyder6052

Spyder6052 Member

BLS Mixed mode server HC with mini map no 3d spotting..... closest server rules to bf2.

8. JugV2

JugV2 Member

Did you ever go to GU Lan's in Darwin?

9. newlife

newlife Member

People spend way to much time crying over games and you all need a nice case of harden the f*** up. It's a video game ffs

10. Spyder6052

Spyder6052 Member

nah, only ever went to a tog lan in QLD years ago

thanks for mentioning it as I haven't changed my location. not in the ghetto anymore, palmersluming it now

11. Frenchpom

Frenchpom Member

Part of the reason I've grown to love HC just recently. See the annoying white flash of a scope in the distance? Turn on it and put lots of fire down, if you don't kill the annoying bastard, you'll at least make him crawl back with pride hurt. Works a treat and is realistic, well, maybe not how blatant the scope flash is, but you know what I mean! Sniping is still rampant on HC. Initially was driving me nuts, then learnt to adapt I guess. I don't think I'll be going back to normal servers now... Loving HC!

12. Spyder6052

Spyder6052 Member

it would be easy to fix if they added a class limit. Nothing worse than joining a squad full of snipers (assault recons I have no issue with)

13. AthlonMan

AthlonMan (Banned or Deleted)

I don't get the hate for sniping. Sniping is part of the game and it takes ages to progress through all the guns, including sniper guns, and that's the point of the game (isn't it..)

14. mshagg

mshagg Politburo

If they could take a minute out of levelling up to help out with the objective, it'd be super handy.

Seriously though, i get shredded by a tank 10 times for every sniper that gets me. They're no more of a threat than any other class, perhaps even less so given the difficulty in being 'good' at it.

15. AthlonMan

They are helping though, especially good ones and the ones who use the tank-spotting-super-goggles.

16. maldotcom2

maldotcom2 Member

Agreed. When I don't play sniper I play engineer and 9 times out of 10 I die to a vehicle rather than infantry, much less a sniper off in the distance.

17. TamTam79

TamTam79 Member

There's literally one of them in every four or five rounds I play. When they tag vehicles, their teams win almost every time.

Most recons that use the bino's use them to spot opposing snipers, get range and proceed to play hide and seek with them.

18. Unframed

Unframed Member

I always play for the team, even to my own detriment. I hold flags, rush flags, spot and use team chat to alert team members as well as having a butt load of saviour awards. Still go onto a map and get "Urgh fucking snipers are shit blah blah blah".

19. AthlonMan

Which = 'I can't play the game'.

20. Azrael

Azrael Member

Goes along with people who whinge about smoke or flash.... yes its part of the game. L2play

Edit: found my first confirmed hacker tonight. Getting killed by the medkit from within the US spawn, of course on a HC server so you couldnt see where he was.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014