Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Frontl1ne, May 23, 2009.

1. shiny1

shiny1 Member

Death 1: motion ball doesn't work when you are stationary. Also, there was no beeping. 2nd, realistically, who uses the sensor perk for vehicles?

Death 2: Impossible to be spotted. I spawned behind our base, out of enemy line of sight. Base got pushed back, I ran for cover and sat there for a good 30 seconds. Spotting doesn't last that long. Also, it was on HC, so the minimap is not there unless you press tab. If I was somehow spotted, no one could possibly remember where I was hiding for 30 seconds, GO OUT OF THEIR WAY OF THE BATTLE TO SEEK ME OUT WITH A QUAD and shoot me as SOON as they get off the quad WHILE I AM IN THE DENSE BUSHES!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend was playing on my team as well at the time. He got 4 bs kills from that guy too. Ergh... I just hope I don't see the hacker again. Seen him three times in the last few days.

2. anthonyl

anthonyl Member

I think the sooner people realise that most, if not EVERY online game is hacked and learn to either accept it and move on or stop playing altogether.

It used to piss me off no end knowing I was being hacked but it soon got to be an obsession.

Now I just record and report and hope the bastards get a PB ban.

3. Domokun

Domokun Member

I just updated it then on another stat website. Your overall W/L ratio is good, but your defence W/L ratio isn't. Does it really matter anyway? The statistics are based on public servers with random teams. It's luck of the draw if you get good/bad players.

I'm not advertising myself either. I placed the image in my post so if anyone had a spare spot on their team for the "Shock and Awe" tournament they could see my name, level, play time, etc.

No problem.

4. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

I criticise because of the amount of nubs that call me a hacker purely because I can play.

Good shots, snap headshots, seeing them out of the corner of my eye, seeig them run somewhere, kill a few, then come back for them, accidently shooting them aiming for someone else, accidently spotting them because they were 200m behind something else i was trying to spot. Yadda yadda.

5. shiny1

shiny1 Member

I have no problems with good players, I'm rank 31 myself and have played for a while, and, similar to nearly everyone here, I've been playing online shooters since CS came out in 1997 (or was it?). I used to get called a hacker in games I was very good at before as well, so I understand the fine line between expert playing, and bs playing. This guy I'm talking about is bs. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time, but if he continues to do suss stuff, I'll be reporting.

6. radeon_freak

radeon_freak Member

Anyone else love the ragdoll effects on BFBC2 :D

7. Thor

Thor Member

If you actually read it, I said people like you crying/raging/whining is just incentive to swap and use the CG. Your continued crying and name calling these last few pages does nothing more than prove that point.

Your tears are delicious and I enjoy feasting on them. :lol:

8. thrillhouse

thrillhouse Member

Sometimes when I am looking in the distance I can see player models before I can see the terrain/stationary objects.

9. Snoochems

Snoochems Member

A K/D > 1 usually means a W/L <1.

Oh and... 125 ACE pins and counting. Nearly 1 ACE pin every 4 rounds played.
    [​IMG]

Oh, and is that 352% team play attitude?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  10. Snoochems

Snoochems Member

Sorry guys.

11. radeon_freak

radeon_freak Member

You still going? Surely you could have left it alone eh? Obviously you feel you need to prove somethign to me or have the last say.

Hows about I make it easy. You are the best. Your CG spam is awesome skills and I wish I could do the same. You sir are the sex!

Happy? Can we get back on topic now ffs?

12. OP
    OP
    Frontl1ne

Frontl1ne Member

I love 40mm shotgun, and it's going to be more awesome when they bring it's damage back up in the next patch. No more bastards escaping my one-shot kill cqc dominator :Pirate:

13. dahon

dahon Member

i agree.. some ppl love the cg some ppl hate it.. same with evry other weapon.. who cares who uses it and who cares who hates it.. its fun anyways hehehe

and yes the ragdolls are mad..
    i love when i see ppls corpses fly and hang on railings etc...

14. Thor

Thor Member

Cheers man. I appreciate a little bit of encouragement now and then. :)

Om nom nom tears :lol:

Exactly. I don't care about the weapon one way or the other. When I see people raging about it though, it's encouragement to use it to make them rage more.

15. t8y

t8y Member

well, just copped rage about the an94.
    the other night, cg. night before, was being called lame for pump shotgun 1 shot kills (with the upgrades)

seriously? is there a weapon you dont cop shit for using?
    should i be trying to tracer people to death or something for christs sake?!

starting to think i should get really good with some "shit" weapon, just for the hell of it.. but my k/d ratio is already poor..

16. dARCKLOWN

dARCKLOWN Member

Jesus some of you people are way to obsessed with your own scores.

CG Shots fired = 44

RPG Shots fired = 1058.

Vehicle hunting ftw.

17. OP
    OP
    Frontl1ne

Frontl1ne Member

Argh, why am I getting random disconnects from servers. I also get randomly crashes while playing on 3FL servers.

It's only been happening in the past 2 or so days. Very frustrating when I'm trying to play with friends 'cause the servers fill up so quick.

18. bennyling

bennyling Member

I've found the F2000 to be a prime candidate for this. Insanely inaccurate.

19. OP
    OP
    Frontl1ne

Frontl1ne Member

It's strong closer quarters. Fires hell fast :D Medium range it has decent accuracy as well if you use 4x scope.

20. Hardwhere

Hardwhere Member

Nope. Your a noob for anything when you kill somebody.

I was on the 840 shotgun (pump action) the other night, when this guy that I killed twice before, shoots a CG at me, wounds me. I pumped one shot into him which only wounded him and ran behind a building. I ran to the otherside of the building as he shot another CG at me and only slighty hurt me again. I then waited out of sight until he came barreling around the corner and I pumped a shot into his face, killing him. He then called me a noob.