Battlefield V

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by walker_2003, Mar 8, 2018.

1. japes

japes Member

I know some people still aren't getting any, but its fixed for most people. I earn about 500 cc a match average now, and that's a lot of matches I need to get paid for.

walker_2003 likes this.
  2. VirtualNinja

VirtualNinja Member

Well that's not a good thing.

3. sTeeLzor

sTeeLzor Member

Surprised at the number of people out here going on about how buggy it is. Do you not play the game or literally just go looking for reasons to hate? Ive gotta be on 60+ hours now and if I disregard the prerelease time, there isnt a single "bug" that has stopped me having fun or enjoying the game.

I think Ive had black screen load a couple of times. I couldnt give two shits about coins or assignments. I think the only bug that actually annoyed me was the ledge issues with bipod/vaulting but it was intermittent and not all that bad. Its definitely the best battlefield has been in ages.

Of course, it is cool to hate on EA/DICE though.

walker_2003 likes this.
  4. PabloEscobar

PabloEscobar Member

Is Spawning without a weapon a bug? or is it part of the attrition system.

5. OP
    OP
    walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

Never happened to me or anyone I played with.

Just unlocked new SMG, my god squad contest is bad.. was 8 v 3 at 1 point and the 3 dudes refused to even try cap a point just so round would end quicker and they get their stat.

Its good they get banned, its an intentional way of getting an unfair advantage = cheat.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  6. mAJORD

mAJORD Member

could that video be stating the obvious any more..

how long have lod tweaks been around, jebus

7. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Play more then. There a few very frustrating bugs.

- Character randomly moving around in prone
    - Gun doesn't ADS for few seconds after reload sometimes
    - Stuck dead when someone dies reviving you. Can't kill yourself. Have to close game. Happened few times, I got stuck on breakthrough 2 sets of sectors behind enemy lines.
    - Instant deaths from weak weapons at long ranges

Then there is the game mechanic things too. But they aren't "bugs"

8. sTeeLzor

sTeeLzor Member

In 60 hours I've had zero of those you mentioned. If I need to play more to see them, it's not that buggy.

9. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Well I've had them multiple times through its life, and I've clocked 90 hours or so. So you've either been fortunate, or you aren't that critical of the mechanics and just accept things that happen.

The instant death thing happens to everyone, every game. Surely you've noticed that? You die from some rand with a MP40 at 100m in a single frame and your brain doesn't go "wait on a fucking second"?

10. sTeeLzor

sTeeLzor Member

My brain goes, fuck I was in a bad position out of cover. Maybe I shouldnt run around like a headless chook.

11. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

You've missed my point.

If you can't see the bugs, more power to you. Would make a lot of things better.

12. sTeeLzor

sTeeLzor Member

I dont encounter those posted. The few I do dont really take away enjoyment of the game. But I suppose people are all caught in being outraged that even when it barely affects your play, you should be outraged yeah?

13. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

No?

I'm not outraged. Its better than I expected from EA/Dice. I said they are frustrating, and they are.

But you're hear saying "There not really any bugs, people just hate on Dice because internet"

Yes, yes there is. There are many bugs. These bugs affect people on different levels it would seem. They don't annoy you at all, they annoy the shit out of some other people.

14. headin2001

headin2001 Member

Yep, I've seen all of this.

- In one round, I got revived, yet couldn't do anything. Gun pointed straight up, even after the next death. Had to restart.
    - Instant death from a MP40 from a good 300m away.
    - Respawn screen, couldn't do anything. No next, continue, escape didnt work, nothing. CTRL-ALT-DEL worked
    - Delay when dead to skip spawn, for a good 3-5 seconds. Almost like I was stuck deciding to go into the light, or shake it off and continue spraying.

Still, enjoying the game though. Pretty sure I spent much less time on BF1 than this so far.

15. radeon_freak

radeon_freak Member

Anyone who claims to have played 60 hours and not come across a single bug is either completely oblivious or just a huge fucking fanboy.

There's an official list that's constantly being updated and the last time I looked it was HUGE! Whilst some bugs have been fixed quite a few new ones have been introduced.

This happens with every BF title released and it takes them months if not years to get things where they should be.

16. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

I died at C on Twisted Steel. Japes came to revive me, and got killed doing so. I was stuck in that position, waiting for a revive. Couldn't respawn or quit.

Few minutes later Japes came back and revived me, and I was away.

Then on Fjell on Breaktrough. I died defending A. Guy started to res me, died. And I was stuck again, on A. Attackers took that sector and moved on, and I sat waiting for a res on the first "A" in the out of bounds zone. Had to Alt F4 to get out of it.

17. sTeeLzor

sTeeLzor Member

anyone who cant read posts is a fucking idiot.

I even stated a few that i had seen. They just arent that prevalent.

18. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

May I direct you to Reddit Sir?

There you may get your fill.

19. sTeeLzor

sTeeLzor Member

Reddit is hardly a bastion of sanity. That place is made for whingers.

20. Benno1988

Benno1988 Member

Figured you'd find peace there...