Battlefield V

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by walker_2003, Mar 8, 2018.

1. trevor68

trevor68 Member

Best game I ever played was Vietcong, zero online stats, you just played because it was fun. Second best was Frontlines, but by far the best Battlefield was BC2, would have loved a BC3.

summoner likes this.
  2. japes

japes Member

Was it your first Battlefield by any chance?

3. fredhoon

fredhoon Member

I highly doubt that.

[edit]
    Unless I have my wires crossed I recall the loose BF2/BF2:SF OCAU clan trying to convince trevor to join in on some casual competition matches, however he was too busy with other far more competitive clan roles. I also blame Trevor and a few others hyping up Frontline because it was far superior to BF2, which I tried and then stopped playing BF2.

Somewhat on topic - bring back the BF2 commander role for BF5, also the sniper spotting for artillery and tracking the projectiles. My favorite memory of the Battlefield series was a 64 player OCAU vs Whirlpool free for all where I had a stint as commander co-ordinating scans and drops for squad leaders and directing air and tank squads to support infantry squads. It was an epic semi-coordinated battle, so much better than public 64 maps. If BF5 can get something close to massive co-ordinated battles I'll consider paying full release price.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 9:03 PM
  4. trevor68

trevor68 Member

Yeah, BC2 is still my fav from BF2/3/4/1