Blade & Soul

Discussion in 'MMOs' started by bitsnpieces, Jan 11, 2009.

1. flinchy

flinchy Member

anyone else can't log in?

I put in the pin and i get the 2000,152 10054 error.

ED: ok got wtfast, and now i get the 'server down' (2000)(133,0) error, which is good, at least it's related to maintenance this time :p

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  2. Pinkeh

Pinkeh Member

Same as TERA. Bad lag means impossible to do end game stuff. You'll wipe on boss mechanics and your party will be unimpressed.

3. Nightwish

Nightwish Member

I've been playing this. It's ok but not fantastic. I don't particularly like this use other gear to upgrade my purple stuff idea... and how you have to go into certain dungeons and hope the item you need to get past the breakthrough drops otherwise you're stuck at a certain level...

I also hate the loot system in dungeons, it's stupid that you have to pay for stuff which means only those with heaps of currency win items and you can potentially waste all of your money on one item if you get stuck into a bidding war.

I don't think i'll make it to end game in this game as i'm finding it a bit tedious now.

4. mr_death44

mr_death44 Member

Hit level 36, ran out of steam... tedium with dungeon grinding for weapon upgrade breakthrough drops/gems caught up with me.