Blatent abuse of photoshop??

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Digital Art' started by Geno, May 5, 2012.

1. RyoSaeba

RyoSaeba Member

Don't see any problem with them. Possibly cover up some blemishes and change of external view. But it's that does not really change the fact that you can drive the vehicle out to the woods and have it actually look like that. An abuse of photoshop would be if they had actually made everything looks like they're made out of gold or something and turned the floor into marble stone floor.

2. OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno Member

Either way thanks to everyone who contributed to this, im thinking last night I found that the lense effect and synthetics totally threw me off.

Sorry to the photoshop masters I dissapointed! :thumbdn:

3. kombiman

kombiman Dis-Member

If ever get the chance to get in a Winnebago do so they are incredible inside if you are into that sort of thing!

4. Reason

Reason Member

I don't know, seems pretty legit to me.... maybe the trees
    [​IMG]

5. HM4A1

HM4A1 Member

Yer, besides the windows (which are freaking RIDICULOUS might I add), the rest looks fine, its just a weird aspect ratio I believe.

Also, EVERYTHING looks photoshopped if you look close enough, srsly, take a look at any photo and think about what COULD have been added and doesnt look real, basically assume it is photoshoped You would be surprised.

6. HM4A1

HM4A1 Member

EPIC wtfchar

7. MyDixiesNormous

MyDixiesNormous Member

The trees arnt chopped in. They are posters stuck to the windows from the outside.

8. KANNIS

KANNIS Member

Trees are fake. Look at the second pic from the middle down. It's sitting on lawn and no forrest around the Winnebago.

9. romanx

romanx Member

I remember seeing an article on news.com.au how empty houses are having furniture photoshopped into them for display reasons. Mainly because it's cheaper than them having to rent furniture at a few grands worth just for some pretty photos.

It's not uncommon for photos to be chopped, but some people make a business out of it like these guys http://www.touchinmedia.com.au/

And some people go to far, see here http://la.curbed.com/archives/2010/...les_of_out_of_control_mls_photo_doctoring.php

Not to mention that house is BADLY photoshopped.

Motorhomes look good to me even with some trick photography like wide angle lenses and such, also used by real estate agents.

Hey, I'd take a wide angle lense over a stamp sized photo taken on an old Samsung flip phone.

10. rusiakid

rusiakid (Banned or Deleted)

It would be a bitch to reverse park, imo

11. trevorharrisau

trevorharrisau New Member

Hello everyone.

I did post a reply here earlier however it was removed. :confused:

Anyhow, the motorhomes do really look that good inside - the only editing that has been done to any of the photos is the adding of the scenery to the windows. No other internals elements have been altered.

Cheers,
    Trevor.

12. Alpha2k6

Alpha2k6 Member

You use a raw converter like DxO with the right camera+lens combo and it should fix the perspective wierdness :leet:

13. Alfonzo

Alfonzo Member

I was having a lurk back when you first posted, IIRC your last post had a bit of an advertising jib? Might have rubbed an admin the wrong way, they can be a little tetchy with unsolicited advertising, which might have contributed to the deletion. Welcome by the way, thanks for popping in and contributing! :)

Not sure where the OP was going with this, to me the interiors looked quite realistic (I do like the kitchen and full size bathroom in particular) - and yeah, obviously the scenery is shopped into the windows but the rest is pretty genuine.

14. Franc

Franc Member

Oh, and if you are looking for reviews you might want to be aware that the brand isn't the same as the American manufacturer (no idea about the quality of either, just read this in the paper a little while ago and I am sure it could cause some confusion)

http://www.smartcompany.com.au/lega...n-hijacked-winnebago-brand-over-30-years.html

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  15. Rainey

Rainey Member

Photoshopped scenery in the windows, the rest is just clever artificial lighting and ultra wide angle lense photography.

16. Davo1111

Davo1111 Member

as others have said, wide angle lens + background is completely fake. There are a few decorations like pillows i'm not 100% convinced about, but it looks standard to me.

Apparently these things are a bitch to sell second hand

17. PsydFX

PsydFX Member

I'd say all the decorations (cusions, gin bottle, etc) are legit, they just look photoshopped because their lighting doesn't match the fake background.

18. Davo1111

Davo1111 Member

yep i'd say you're right

19. lithos

lithos Member

Oh, the bag in this one is quite genuine...

[​IMG]

...because it belongs to the photographer.

Au contraire, I heard they were one of the few vehicles guaranteed to go UP in value.