1. If you're receiving a message that you are banned from the Current Events or Politics forums, it's not you specifically: those forums have been hidden for all users. For more info, see here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue

Discussion in 'The Gallery' started by sconosciuto, May 17, 2010.

1. sconosciuto

sconosciuto Member

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. Bashar

Bashar Member

I think it needs a story behind it, to give it some context and meaning. As it is though, I find it an ordinary happy snap.

3. !nsane

!nsane Member

its almost got something, like on the tip of your tongue but not quite there imo.

colours are good, composition not really doing anything for me, but close. any other shots from the series?

4. OP
    OP
    sconosciuto

sconosciuto Member

Thanks mate. There are other shots, but the context and story is a while off. Way behind on the blog and there's other stuff to be told. More after the jump...

Shot this just after a shoddy border crossing after hiding the camera for an hour prior to this point, and was feeling rather elated since I got off scot-free. We were driving gung-ho, passing cars along the way while the driver was egging me on to take pictures so I did, and here is one result.

Another teaser...

[​IMG]

5. Socketvox

Socketvox Member

I agree you've kind of got something here.

I think it needed just a bit more of the car to the right and bottom of frame.