Call of Duty 2020 - Black Ops: Cold War

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by walker_2003, Aug 20, 2020.

1. rthy

rthy Member

this new update is welcome, but no mw season 7?

2. Madengineer

Madengineer Member

To be fair, they did say quite a while ago that seasons would be slower for MW. I still haven't looked at Black Ops....

Might buy it when the price goes down.

Still think the campaign would be mint... But not a fan of the MP.

rthy likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

MW seasons have ended, game is essentially EOL. Only updates it gets is for warzone.

So its now season 1 for Black Ops/Warzone.

rthy likes this.
  4. rthy

rthy Member

yeah cw sp is actually alright with the semi rpg element to it.

Now that mw is eol im forced to play cw for battle pass that i shouldn't have paid for lol

5. rthy

rthy Member

60gp update - if anyone actually still plays this

6. mesaoz

mesaoz Member

Ugh the update is big enough to make the game not fit on my secondary SSD anymore, so annoying.

7. th3_hawk

th3_hawk Member

The machine I built earlier this year has two NVME drive, 500GB for Boot and 1TB for games... while I could have managed some games off that drive it was getting to capacity so I have now added in a third drive, a 2TB SATA SSD, and moved much of the lesser used things over there. I'd would have prefered to replace my 1TB with a larger drive, but adding only 1TB (with a 2TB drive) likely wouldn't have lasted all that long and hot damn are 4TB NVME SSD drives expensive. Hopefully, they come down in price soon enough.

8. DivHunter

DivHunter Member

Isn't it obvious, you're meant to buy the related game to unlock/level the guns for Warzone :Paranoid: . It will be the same as pretty much every other F2P game "oooops that new OP thing was totally an accident, it's a shame you have to grind with premium/buy it and then after X% of the player base has it we'll nerf it into the dirt then back up a little a while after that if ever"

I mean look at the unlock requirements for weapons, completely unreasonable in Warzone, easy in regular MP.

I want the AMAX but I don't have MW. Three assault rifle gun butt kills in how many matches? GTFO my internet. Oh ofcourse I can go buy it through a store skin pack :rolleyes:

Wakizashi/Sledge easy in Cold War. May FPS Jesus have mercy on your soul unlocking those in Warzone. End up with stats almost as bad as me.

60GB what was even in it? One new map in MP and one in Zombies?

9. DivHunter

DivHunter Member

I love that people are mad because they loaded into CDL before checking loadouts. So their first ranked match they could do nothing but punch. :lol:

It's going so well.

10. woja

woja Member

I've been having a bit of fun on Outbreak over the free weekend so far. Only been playing to do some of the event checkbox es but it's a nice change from warzone plus levelling up some guns while I'm at it.

11. DivHunter

DivHunter Member

It does make leveling guns ridiculously easy if you don't want to play a particular gun without any attachments but then I just play hardcore instead

Run over zombies in Warzone was the funniest challenge, I discovered the truck turning circle was no good to get into the ship from the side but it was perfect to run over people that hid on the shore side of the ship :lol: then backed up and drove back and forth in the ship until eventually someone C4d me. Good times.

woja likes this.