Call of Duty - Modern Warfare (2019)

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by the_antipop, May 31, 2019.

1. walker_2003

walker_2003 Member

horrible lag last night and tonight, assume a heap extra on for zombie stuff..

Least whole server gets it, massive 5-10 second freezes, LAME!

A shame as its a fun event.

2. miguel_sanchez

miguel_sanchez Member

Agreed, mates and I had a few poor rounds on Thursday night due to lag. Overall it was fine, but noticeable compared with normal.

Zombie royal is a BUTTLOAD of fun with a squad of 3 working together. I think between that, Armoured Royal and Mini Royal they've really been on form with the new modes lately.

3. CptVipeR

CptVipeR Member

I'm not a Zombies fan, and only every play Solos, so was glad when I saw there was Solos in Verdansk (Night) this weekend. Hoping it stays around as an option in the future.

4. rthy

rthy Member

sweet another 37gb update

5. RamboKazoo

RamboKazoo Member

after 150gb decided to give the warzone BR a try, so far i guess it feels the same as any other COD lol. But i will say, the sound design in this game is the worst ive ever experienced.

6. miguel_sanchez

miguel_sanchez Member

Zombie Royal is gone :upset:

Seems they're gearing up for Cold War release with the new menu design. Gotta say after playing the beta of CW, i'm just going to hang with MW and hope that the player base doesn't die off too much.

7. radeon_freak

radeon_freak Member

People actually still play this rubbish? Wow. Havent played in a long time. Probably one of my top 3 shittest games I've played. Not sure what's worse, the balancing purely for a single game mode (warzone) or the sheer amount of bugs, hackers and just sweaty tryhards who intentionally reverse boost lobbies. Oh chuck in that these twats seem to intentionally annoy the player base by removing favorite modes.

angushades likes this.
  8. miguel_sanchez

miguel_sanchez Member

Yep, still playing both warzone and multiplayer. Not perfect, but not as bad as you've described, and still overall fun.

Thanks for sharing you valued opinion!

9. angushades

angushades Member

I agree with all of this and the shitty 15 tick rate plus the aim assist they give shit ***** on console but........ I still play it as there isn't anything new in the multiplayer department to play..... it sucks I know.
    To fix this game you need to improve the netcode to something like 30tick and with a maximum of 150ping, oh and get rid of the shit SBMM which is destroying only gaming today.

10. breno

breno Member

I'm loving snipers only mode... I dread each 200mb update that it would be dropped for something else.

EDIT: It's already gone :upset:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
  11. OzJustin

OzJustin Member

Anyone play Warzone tonight? Unplayable lag for me. Tried 3 games and gave up... -_-

12. rthy

rthy Member

no issues with MP

13. radeon_freak

radeon_freak Member

Not perfect? Its absolutely rubbish lol. Perhaps after years of BF, CS:GO etc I expect more than this. Fuck the game has a tickrate of 12? Are you serious lol. Ask yourself how many times have you watched BS killcams or killed behind cover etc? It's totally unacceptable for a FPS with a super low time to kill such as COD.

Perhaps I'm trying to take this game WAY too seriously or competitive and I need to take it more of face value, a garbage arcade shooter and nothing more.

14. woja

woja Member

Yeah same, getting massive 10 second packet loss every 30 seconds or so, on multiplayer too.

15. OzJustin

OzJustin Member

I just tried again tonight and it is completely unplayable. Like a slideshow... Can't believe how broken it is now. I've been hanging to play with some friends for a week but will have to keep waiting until hopefully they patch it...and break something else. :(

16. woja

woja Member

I actually reinstalled my lan driver and I didn't have an issue yesterday.
    Do you have an Intel i225-v lan adaptor?
    I tried playing off wireless and I didn't get any lag spikes so I assumed something was wrong with the lan instead.

17. radeon_freak

radeon_freak Member

It just depends on what server you get into. Some are great, others are constant packetloss and you're best off leaving at the warmup. Another reason why I stopped playing this. It's definitely not myself either, trio and all of us are getting loss. Each of us is with a different provider and live in different states.

18. anthonyl

anthonyl Member

WTF is going on today.. game gets to the loading screen and then freezes... unbelieveable.

19. miguel_sanchez

miguel_sanchez Member

:confused: Hmmm, i had one or two Warzone rounds fine by myself just before, then a friend jumped online and had a similar issue. It'd connect to a BR game with the 2 of us, but then drop back to searching for a game.

Multi was working, had a few fun gunfights after at least.

20. rthy

rthy Member

yeah was had a similar issue, no issues until the last game but strange thing was only I had issues.